K4thos

Progress

6 hours ago, K4thos said:

English is not my first language, so feel free to list any grammar/spelling errors you find.

Nevertheless, your English is far better than most native speakers I know. If I didn't already know from other contexts, I would have never guessed it wasn't a first language for you :D

I hope one thing about this whole project. That banters will make a minimal amount of reference to SoD.

Given that Beamdog left a lot of threads open, I'm not going to play Sod ever again. 

That's why I would like to mention the fact that one could actually go in IWD and meet Befilhet for the first time.

What's involved with EEex and ensuring it's released well and soon?

Will SCS be compatible with the new spells/items/features?

Edited by Endarire

Since it's been over a month since my last inquiry about this mod and since I'm installing a big load of mods for EET on this new laptop, I wanted to know what the prospective release date is for IWD-in-EET now that EEex 0.7x is out.  I'm especially curious if our family should wait a bit to start due to this expected to be released in a month or two.

Thankee!

We don't usually disclose the percentages or dates. If there is no new post about the progress then there is nothing new to announce (and in such case you definitely should not hold on playing the game). We work on this mod as a hobby, and disclosing too much information could lead to wrong expectations from the community in case of delays and put an unwanted pressure on the EEex author (since further mod development depends on EEex updates).

Thankee for your update!

Based on what you can safely disclose, what functionality depends on the EEex author for IWD-in-EET's public release?

@K4thos is there a slim chance that Bubb is not aware which features exactly you need for EEex to continue developing IWD-in-EET? I hate to see project is in limbo because of such trivial matter as miscommunication. I'm asking because Bubb is adding new features to EEex from time to time, but it seems to be not the ones you are waiting for. So I'm wondering if features you requested are particularly difficult to implement or maybe Bubb is not aware of them or just simply forgot about them (or forgot that it's for further development of IWD-in-EET, the mod for which many of us players are waiting for). Just saying, simple reminder doesn't necessarily need to be perceived as putting unwanted pressure. 

Thanks for the update to reassure us once again :)

Sometimes we can be like frightened forest animals that way 😛

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.