CamDawg

G3 Prepares for its 15th Anniversary

On September 18, 2018, The Gibberlings Three will celebrate its 15th anniversary. We want to thank all of our friends and visitors for making our community what it is today, and to that end, we're kicking off the celebration a little early this year. We'll be releasing a number of mod updates between now and Sept. 18--starting today with a triple update of Auren Aseph, Kivan & Deheriana, and Sarah--and we have a few other surprises in store.

And you may have noticed things looking different around here.... Edited by CamDawg

Happy belated anniversary! All these updates and surprises are wonderful. Oh, and I had to mention G3's new look is absolutely fantastic.

Happy anniversary! The update package is a very pleasent surprise for all of us. Please update also Divine Remix and I will be fully happy :)

I wish you'd get rid of the living cancer that IPB calls "message formatting"...

Whoa, what's with all the new stuff? Did you bring in some entry-level graduates, farm some work out to Singapore, that sort of thing?

Whoa, what's with all the new stuff? Did you bring in some entry-level graduates, farm some work out to Singapore, that sort of thing?

Little known fact: half of the Gibberlings are my alts. The other half are [old user]'s.

Edited by CamDawg

Please do not make fun of old users. Even [old user] has a right to be forgotten at some point. And the young folks don't even get the joke.

(Now I wonder whether I added to it, actually.)

Edited by CamDawg

I was just trying to think of someone who had used alts in the past to complete the joke, but you're right, that was over the line. Sorry!

To get back on track: good job with all the updates!

Long live g3!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.