jmaeq

The Beaurin Legacy Overview and FAQ

Well, is the Beaurin Legacy ToB part going well now ? And will it be released before the end of the year, I hope ?

Yes, ToB is currently in-progress. :) Whether it will be released before the end of this year has yet to be seen...

Although, I am thinking about creating a progress thread to track what has been completed/what needs to be worked on if that is something you or others may be interested in.

So I picked up Minyae as soon as possible, but her quest seems to be to open *that* hidden door in the inn.

Except there's no way I'm beating this lich before I play quite a number of hours because of Sword Coast Stratagems, plus the lich has been modified so that it blocks the entrance with a wall of force, which means no cheesing.

Does Minyae leave the party if I don't attend to her quest for a long time?

5 hours ago, Ladon said:

So I picked up Minyae as soon as possible, but her quest seems to be to open *that* hidden door in the inn.

Except there's no way I'm beating this lich before I play quite a number of hours because of Sword Coast Stratagems, plus the lich has been modified so that it blocks the entrance with a wall of force, which means no cheesing.

Does Minyae leave the party if I don't attend to her quest for a long time?

No worries, she won't leave the party if you don't attend to her quest for a long time. Although, she won't initiate her friendship talks until you do.

11 hours ago, Arthas said:

Hello @jmaeq
any chance of adding some crossmod banters with the npc inside Beaurin legacy?

Hello!

The Hidden NPC currently has crossmod banters with all the NPCs Minyae banters with as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.