Sign in to follow this  
jmaeq

The Beaurin Legacy: Bug Reports and Problems

Please post any bugs or typos that you may come across for the The Beaurin Legacy mod here.

Edited by jmaeq

Ran into an oddity. I have Minyae with me in Ust Natha. During the ritual with the Matron Mother, the Demon zaps her with a flame spell and kills her. When Phaere talks about having the real eggs, the demon zaps Minyae with a flame spell instead of Phaere. I did a crt-y on Phaere, the demon dialogue continued as normal,  and then i raised Minyae. Everything is alright, except, how come Minyae got zapped?

1 hour ago, Truman said:

Ran into an oddity. I have Minyae with me in Ust Natha. During the ritual with the Matron Mother, the Demon zaps her with a flame spell and kills her. When Phaere talks about having the real eggs, the demon zaps Minyae with a flame spell instead of Phaere. I did a crt-y on Phaere, the demon dialogue continued as normal,  and then i raised Minyae. Everything is alright, except, how come Minyae got zapped?

May I ask what version of the mod you have? I believe that was an issue in versions 1.0 and 1.1, and I believed I had fixed it with the newest version (2.2).

Minyae wasn't supposed to get zapped, but the reason was that she interjected right before the action to kill Phaere would initiated. The way it was coded in-game was, whoever was the last person to speak, would get killed....and she just happened to be the last person to speak. 😅

You are correct, i do have v1.1 installed. I have downloaded v2.1, but it was too late to install that version. In future i will be more up to date. Thank you for your efforts.

Edited by Truman
typo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this