The Beaurin Legacy: Bug Reports and Problems

Hello! I saw another strange moment - the hidden NPC has two remarks about Hendak in the same situation, in the QI#ELAJ.d file these are lines @23 and @18. As I understand it, one of them will not be used in the game, or they will go in a row, although the text is almost the same. Check it out, just in case - is it a mistake, or otherwise.

Edited by Austin
On 8/8/2020 at 11:36 AM, Austin said:

Hello! I saw another strange moment - the hidden NPC has two remarks about Hendak in the same situation, in the QI#ELAJ.d file these are lines @23 and @18. As I understand it, one of them will not be used in the game, or they will go in a row, although the text is almost the same. Check it out, just in case - is it a mistake, or otherwise.

You are right about it being a mistake. I will be removing line @28 and I will be using @18 - thank you for catching yet another one of my silly mistakes!

Not a bug!! just an observation/information:

Starting her quest can be a problem on higher difficulty settings, that Lich means serious business! 

Nice mod, quite original. I tweaked her to be a Deathslayer and now she is lvl 15 and I don't need my protagonist anymore hahhaha, she just rolfstomp everything .... well, almost. 

On 8/14/2020 at 1:22 PM, InKal said:

Not a bug!! just an observation/information:

Starting her quest can be a problem on higher difficulty settings, that Lich means serious business! 

Nice mod, quite original. I tweaked her to be a Deathslayer and now she is lvl 15 and I don't need my protagonist anymore hahhaha, she just rolfstomp everything .... well, almost. 

Thank you for the kind words!

And yes, that lich can get quite nasty on higher difficulties. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.