SR Revised V1.3.900 (2022 August 8th)

3 hours ago, Hoverdawg said:

another small issue - scrolls of Summon Shadows have a Sunburst? Sunscorch? Flamestrike? Whatsitsname? icon. The same spell has its proper (I think - it's the old fat fiend summon) icon when copied in the spellbook.

image.png.2990964f39acfdd24213197a8b4933b9.png

Thanks, fixed. That icon is SPWI523A, the intended icon is SPWI623A.

28 minutes ago, Hoverdawg said:

Another one of these - Monster Summoning VII has an Animal Summoning scroll icon.

Also, Chaotic Commands has a really annoying sound&visual effect that repeats itself every few seconds.

...That one I have no explanation for. Thanks, fixed.

Fixed the Chaotic Commands issue. Oddly, it affected some levels of the spell, but not all, so it might disappear as you keep leveling up - but I didn't pay enough attention to tell exactly when that might happen. Thanks, that would've made me quite crazy when I play, :p.

@Bartimaeus Could you please check if priest spell Bless grants +1 THAC0. It is reflected as change in character inventory screen but not when i roll hit dice. The damage change is reflected in inventory screen but cant say if it gives damage bonus at rolls. Cant say anythign about + morale as well. 

Also just a clarification: Chant spell effects only applies when rolling hit dices, correct?

12 minutes ago, Guest retrak said:

Any chance of making maze not gameending when playing solo?

There's no possible way to do so that I can think of - it's an unfixable engine problem with the maze/imprisonment effect. So...you'd have to replace the spell with an entirely different effect - an unresistable Otilukes, perhaps? In the meanwhile, if you use IR/R, there are boots that make you immune to Maze and Imprisonment, though I'm blanking out on what/where they are.

@pochesun Will check them both out and tag you when I get to it, but there have been cases of the EEs having wrong text before, so won't be surprised if that's the case again.

Edited by Bartimaeus
1 hour ago, pochesun said:

I would like to make something clear for myself: there is spell "Darkness 15 radius". From discription its not transparent what effect exactly it provides, specificaly -  bonus/malus. 

Not an SR/SRR spell, so I'm not sure.

@Endarire Somewhat different functionality. SRR's Faerie Fire will actually reveal invisible enemies (and has a little bigger AoE, and has an AC penalty), while 3.5's will not - it's for targeting enemies that are already revealed to simply prevent them from going invisible in the future. I'd say SRR's is probably more powerful than 3.5's, but the functionality is indeed somewhat different - probably because druids get hosed for invisibility detection versus mages and clerics.

1 minute ago, pochesun said:

Is it SCS spell? If not - then its 100% SR spell. :)

No idea, but it is not an SR spell. The only mentions of the word "darkness" in the entire mod is in the "Blind Sense" ability for bats in Animal Conjuration I and in the flavor text for "Unholy Blight".

12 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

No idea, but it is not an SR spell. The only mentions of the word "darkness" in the entire mod is in the "Blind Sense" ability for bats in Animal Conjuration I and in the flavor text for "Unholy Blight".

ok i guess its SoD exclusive spell alongside with Dancing Lights and Faerie Fire.

On 7/8/2020 at 2:05 PM, pochesun said:

@Bartimaeus Could you please check if priest spell Bless grants +1 THAC0. It is reflected as change in character inventory screen but not when i roll hit dice. The damage change is reflected in inventory screen but cant say if it gives damage bonus at rolls. Cant say anythign about + morale as well. 

Also just a clarification: Chant spell effects only applies when rolling hit dices, correct?

I forgot to check this out, but just did now. The spell is working correctly, the THAC0 calculations displayed on at least BG2EE are incorrect. I had Edwin attack me over and over and noted that he would hit on a 7 roll, but miss on a 6. I then cast Bless on him, and he was able to successfully hit on a 6 roll even though the displayed THAC0 bonus did not change.

As for Chant, I'm not sure I understand: it applies a bonus/penalty to saving throws, THAC0, and damage - although, I think the damage bonus/penalty is a luck penalty (i.e. if you could roll for 1-4 damage, it'll always be 2-4 if you have a luck bonus or 1-3 if you have a luck penalty instead). The THAC0 bonus/penalty may not display correctly on EE games either.

Edited by Bartimaeus