SR Revised V1.3.900 (2022 August 8th)

Just now, Bartimaeus said:

Yeah, I think I see the problem - it's EET-specific. Basically, the section used to update it checks if the game is tutu, bgee, or bgt, but doesn't include eet. However, there's a part later down that specifically includes EET as an option, but because it already failed the first check, never executes, ;). Fixed!

NOOO.

After careful consideration I have decided that my head cannon is that magic missile wands only come in one version that shoots 3 missiles and no other versions are found anywhere else. Including imoen's inventory, she probably stole it from some mage's room at candlekeep anyway.

And there is nothing you can do to stop it.

10 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

I think ideally, I'd like to have 3-5 non-store locations for each of these, as they're all level 1 spells and they're all pretty basic spells. If there are any oddball useless scroll placements (e.g. Identify) that could be harmlessly replaced, could also do that as well - I just haven't been able to play through BG1 and identify good spots.

For vanilla BG1 scrolls, the store in High Hedge has most of them up to level 3 and Sorcerous Sundries has most of them up to level 5 (with the selection diminishing for the higher levels).

Each scroll can also usually be found in a couple of containers in the world and in the inventory of a single unique enemy mage.

The level 1 through level 3 scrolls (and some level 4 ones) are present in RNDSCROL.2DA, which is referenced by the other random treasure tables and so may appear randomly as loot.

The spells introduced in BG2 are rarer, with their scrolls showing up in perhaps just one or two locations in BG:EE.

19 minutes ago, Mike1072 said:

For vanilla BG1 scrolls, the store in High Hedge has most of them up to level 3 and Sorcerous Sundries has most of them up to level 5 (with the selection diminishing for the higher levels).

Each scroll can also usually be found in a couple of containers in the world and in the inventory of a single unique enemy mage.

The level 1 through level 3 scrolls (and some level 4 ones) are present in RNDSCROL.2DA, which is referenced by the other random treasure tables and so may appear randomly as loot.

The spells introduced in BG2 are rarer, with their scrolls showing up in perhaps just one or two locations in BG:EE.

Thanks for the insight. Not too concerned about the 4-5 level spells, whatever BGEE has or SCS adds via its "reintroduce spell scrolls" component (or whatever it was) is probably fine, don't need an abundance of higher level scrolls in BG1.

I have added them to Sorcerous Sundries and High Hedge for the time being. Targets for other additions would be any random mages that aren't late game that have less than 3 scrolls, maybe a couple of additions to some libraries (bookshelves) that already have a few scrolls (think there are a few houses in Beregost that might?), and then maybe some for a few more oddball spots (think there might be a good Protection from Petrification spot where you fight those ghasts when you exit the Nashkel mines in one of the crypts?). Will figure it out...eventually.

@NdranC : You said you liked the formatting style, but I'm not sure how to effectively use it for equipped abilities. I'm not saying I'll use it, BUT if you were formatting it, how exactly would you want to see e.g. the "Equipped Abilities: (line break) Spell: Shield" from the Shield Amulet formatted instead?

Edited by Bartimaeus
[.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 301555 string entries

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Spell Revisions

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Deva and Planetar Animations

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Mirror Image Fix

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Dispel Magic Fix

INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS     Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Revised Warrior HLAs

D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition>

ERROR: error loading [spell_rev\spwi1##\dvscrl03.itm]
ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "spell_rev\\spwi1##\\dvscrl03.itm")
Spell Revisions (Spell Revisions v4 b18) was not installed due to errors.

I'm getting this error now when I try to install SRR, anything you did or is it not your fault?

It's to do with SRR - was in the middle of updating some scrolls, you must've downloaded it in between finishing stuff. It should be fixed if you download it again now (although if you used an automated installer, that might not be an option)... A potential issue when downloading from the latest github repository, unfortunately.

Official patch notes:

Beta 17/18 changes:

1. Most non-vanilla spells now handled via ADD_SPELL for better SCS compatibility.
  2. Some more new icons for non-vanilla spells added.
  3. Fixed Rabbit familiar having its thieving abilities inexplicably disabled.
  4. Merged the "remove disabled spells" subcomponent into the main component.

Other new changes:

1. Goodberry had been erroneously available for clerics.
  2. Mage Armor was previously scaling up to 3 AC instead of the stated 4 AC.
  3. The "AI-only Spell Immunity" settings.ini switch is now always set to be disabled per requests.
  4. A few scrolls for Protection from Petrification, Detect Alignment, and Friends were placed in BG1 stores. More locations desired.
  5. A handful of very minor bug fixes.

Older changes that were added to the master github repository sometime ago:

1. Prevented Clairvoyance from auto-dispelling itself in EE games (although at the cost of not allowing new instances with re-casting - currently unknown why this happens).
  2. Earth Elemental Transformation was missing the flavor text in its spell description.
  3. The readme had a major update that much more accurately describes its components as well as spells.
  4. Non-Detection actually accurately describes what it does now.
  5. Goodberry is mildly more powerful in that it scales in level quicker (maxes out at 13th instead of 17th level).
  6. A few legacy spells like Dimension Door and Wraithform have better compatibility with EET.
  7. Some cleanup and consistency-izing of the Limited Wish wishes.
  8. Some cleanup of no longer used files.
  9. Fixed Sphere of Chaos' percentiles accounting for a vanilla bug where there's an extra unused 1%.
  10. Fixed the Mirror Image, Dispel Magic, and Cure Sleep Fixes subcomponents having their text switched about.
  11. Fixed some summonables not being properly Banishable.
  12. MS6's Wyverns' posion attacks got buffed up a little, they're immune to poison themselves, and now have their own custom script that allows them to switch between their two different weapons every couple of rounds.
  13. A few fixes that I previously added to my own install that got forgotten to be added to GitHub were caught when I got proper GitHub-managing software: file existence safety checks for Haste and Slow patching, Icelance using Hold II instead of Hold III (the latter of which is petrification!), and making Sleep's wake-on-hit effect properly dispellable.
  14. Insect Plague targeting fix.
  15. Inquisitor Dispel Magic power level fix.
  16. Sunray saving throw fix.
Edited by Bartimaeus

I managed to download the updated file and just continue with the automatic install. I think I see another bug, not sure if this is SR's fault but I've noticed that if you recruit faldorn she doesn't start with the right spells at all. She only has bless and doom as level one spells and flame trap and flame blade as level two ones. Nothing else in the druid spell list. As soon as she levels up (or your relevel her with eekeeper) her spell list fixs itself except for the fact she still knows Bless (priest only spell I believe).

Regarding the Shield Amulet's description. You currently have this:

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
 Spell: Shield

NOTE: Multiple Shield effects are not cumulative.

Not usable by:
Wizard Slayer

If possible and because I think it might work better with other items that are not just "wear something for buff" but wands and such other magical items, I would prefer the spell description (or a modified version of it if appropriate) right under, like this:

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:

Shield Effect: An invisible barrier comes into being in front of the wearer. The fluctuating force shield acts similarly to a regular shield, granting the wearer a +2 bonus to AC (+4 vs. missile weapons) and immunity to the spell Magic Missile.

Not usable by:
Wizard Slayer

worse case scenario just plain and simple do something like

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
 Spell: Shield (Armor Class +1, Missile Armor Class +4, Immune to Magic Missile)

Not usable by:
Wizard Slayer

or

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:

Shield Effect:
 Armor Class: +2
 Armor Class (Missiles): +4
 Immune to Magic Missile

Not usable by:
Wizard Slayer

this is a little bit more like the Amulet of Protection.

BTW, I just noticed you might have messed up imoen's wand. Instead of being the one missile wand with an updated description you turned into another version of the 3 missile wand with the 3 missile wand's description. The only difference between WAND12_ and WAND03 is the former requires 10 intelligence compared to the latter that requires 11 but the effect and descriptions are the same.

Edited by NdranC

I installed EET...again...I should really just make a copy at this point so I don't have to keep reinstalling. Installed SRR with the "update party members spellbook" component, looked at faldor.cre, and she has ten different 1st level priest spells available to her, which I believe is the correct number. May have to do a changelog on her to figure out what the culprit is.

Imoen's Wand: Yes, it seems as though that was the intended effect...uh, except for the intelligence difference, which I'm not sure how that is set to something different when it literally just makes a copy. Perhaps it should instead just be called "Imoen's Wand of Magic Missile" with one missile?

Shield Amulet: Don't think I can do it. It's just too much to add in the middle of some already lengthy descriptions, and I am positively OCD about following a consistent format, which I can't do with some spells (how in the world would I briefly or functionally describe something like Non-Detection?). Like I said, would love it if there was a way to hyperlink text...

If there is anything I can do for faldorn let me know. It works fine for jaheira so not sure what the issue is. I basically solve this myself by adding the spells with eekeeper anyway.

My personal preference (and probably controversial) is that I don't like unexplained inconsistencies. If in the entire game world there is only one type of magic missile wand, what makes imoen's so special? But I can see how maybe some other people would be more careful with affecting early game like that. I really don't feel like it matters, you have a much better wand for damage in the beregost manor. Most mages in SCS (and lets face it, if someone is installing SR/IR they are very likely playing with SCS) pre-cast shield or cast it very soon after. There much better ways to cheese the game if you wanted to. It's only 10 charges. Imoen probably stole that wand from some mage at candlekeep.

Shield Amulet. I'm not experienced enough with the rest of the more complicated items to have an informed decision but it's really unfortunate that there can't be at least a 2 line small paragraph that even hints at the effect of the spell. I probably agree that an attribute style breakdown is inconsistent for something like non-detection, but following on the game's que for spell descriptions, if you could simplify them to only be 2 lines long it wouldn't take that much space. In my case, when I see the Cloak of Non-detection, my only alternative to remember what it does is to go to the new SR spell documentation and check it out there and just hope you didn't change it in a meaningful way.

At the end of the day it's a hard problem and you should definitely do what you think it's right for you mod.

I think I'll wait until tonight for you to settle on any last additions to the mod and make the definitive client that I'll be trying to play with.

PS: I have a unrelated modding question. I noticed that every time I make new installs, things have different reference numbers or NPCs have different spells in their spellbooks. Or they precast slightly different ones as well. Even though I am making the exact same client with the exact same settings. How does that work for multiplayer? If I wanted to play with a friend online, I was thinking of just telling him how to install the client the exact same way but if he is going to end up with slight differences not sure if that is going to cause issues for a multiplayer playthrough.

Edited by NdranC

@Last Thing: You can't tell them to install things the exact same way: some mods introduce randomized elements at install time, most notably SCS (which randomly specializes some less unique mages and their spellbooks at install time). So you'd have to transfer them your entire game. A bit of a pain. Also, as for different string references, this can happen for a number of reasons. Unfortunately, yeah, pretty much required that you transfer the entire game folder.

@Faldorn: I can't confirm SRR is the issue, so you would need to changelog faldor.cre or faldor5.cre to know what is modifying her. It may still be SRR, but I can't figure it out from here. Changelog tool (readme is included): https://github.com/InfinityMods/WeiDU-FileChangelog

@Imoen's Wand: I think the rationale is that it's more or less a tutorial item. But yeah, I don't really care that much. I also figured out why the intelligence requirement differed - the "Thieves Can Use Wands" subcomponent resets the intelligence requirements of all them, which I did not know until investigating just now (as I'd never touched that subcomponent).

@Description: IRR's spell effects should all match SRR's, and if it doesn't, then it's probably in error. One unstated rule is that if not explicitly stated (e.g. Rod of the Apprenti with Fireball, Lightning Bolt, and Cone of Cold), it's assumed to be cast at level 10. I used to try to display it on every single last spell, but there were formatting issues that ended up annoying me too much that I ended up going with this "unstated rule" instead.

Edited by Bartimaeus
15 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

@Faldorn: I can't confirm SRR is the issue, so you would need to changelog faldor.cre or faldor5.cre to know what is modifying her. It may still be SRR, but I can't figure it out from here. Changelog tool (readme is included): https://github.com/InfinityMods/WeiDU-FileChangelog

EET automatically outputs a debug.log, I think it's the same thing you are asking. I went ahead and hid every line that doesn't mention "faldor" and this is the result:

[EET\temp\patch\bcs/FALDORN.BCS] created from [D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/DATA/SCRIPTS.BIF]
[EET\temp\patch\cre/FALDOR.CRE] created from [D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/DATA/CREATURE.BIF]
[EET\temp\patch\cre/FALDOR5.CRE] created from [D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/DATA/CREATURE.BIF]
[EET\temp\patch\dlg/FALDOR.DLG] created from [D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/DATA/DIALOG.BIF]
[EET\temp\patch\dlg/BDFALDOR.DLG] created from [D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/SOD-DLC/DIALOG.BIF]
[EET\temp\biff/FALDORNL.BMP] created from [D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/DATA/PORTRAIT.BIF]
[EET\temp\biff/FALDORNM.BMP] created from [D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/DATA/PORTRAIT.BIF]
[EET\temp\biff/FALDORNS.BMP] created from [D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/DATA/PORTRAIT.BIF]
FALDORN BDFALDOC appended to EET/temp/array/PARTYAI.2DA
Patching: 1 matches found in CEFALDOR.BCS for REPLACE_TEXTUALLY: ApplySpell(Myself,CLERIC_RESIST_COLD)
Skipping SPELL.IDS reference: SPIN874    3874    FALDORN_PANTHER
Patching EET/temp/patch/baf/FALDORN_.baf: AreaCheck - AR5200 => BG5200 - are
Patching EET/temp/patch/baf/FALDORN_.baf: AreaCheck - AR4500 => BG4500 - are
Patching EET/temp/patch/baf/FALDORN_.baf: AreaCheck - AR0400 => BG0400 - are
Patching EET/temp/patch/baf/FALDORN_.baf: AreaCheck - AR0607 => BG0607 - are
Patching EET/temp/patch/baf/FALDORN_.baf: AreaCheck - AR1800 => BG1800 - are
Patching EET/temp/patch/d/DORNJ_.d: ChangeAIScript - FALDORN => FALDORN_ - bcs
Patching EET/TEMP/PATCH/CRE/FALDOR.CRE: bcs = FALDORN => FALDORN_ - 0x248
Patching EET/TEMP/PATCH/CRE/FALDOR5.CRE: bcs = FALDORN => FALDORN_ - 0x248
Patching: 1 matches found in FALDORN_.BCS for REPLACE_TEXTUALLY: [     ]+\(MakeUnselectable(0)\)
Patching: 1 matches found in FALDORN_.BCS for REPLACE_TEXTUALLY: MakeUnselectable(5000)
EET_NPC_TRANSITION patching for Faldorn: BG1 NPC without BG2 content
Patching FALDORN_.BCS
Patching FALDORN_.BCS
Patching FALDORN_.BCS
Patching AR4000.BCS: FaldornParty
Applying kit/proficiency/script features to CEFALDOR
Applying kit/proficiency/script features to FALDOR
Applying kit/proficiency/script features to FALDOR5
SFO: Applying patch(es) to CRE file(s)  AGNASI BENTAN CADDER CHANTH GAXIR MADARC ORDULI POGHMA4 PRIHEL SHAELL TREMAI UNSHEY AMCLER02 SARTEM01 DOGHMA ECOLT AASIM ACOLYTE1 ACOLYTE2 ACOLYTE3 ALVANH AMARAN AMMAJIRA AMTCLE01 AMTCLER0 AR18PRIE ARCHDR ARENTHIS ARNWAR10 ARVAL BARL BASSIL BDAKANNA BDASHA06 BDBF2 BDBFOR15 BDBUGB20 BDBUGB21 BDCCCLE1 BDCCORC1 BDCCSOL5 BDCHAL03 BDCHORST BDCRU106 BDCRU107 BDCRU120 BDCRU121 BDCRU51 BDCRU52 BDCRU53 BDCRU54 BDCRUC41 BDCRUC42 BDCRUC43 BDCRUC44 BDCRUC45 BDCRUC46 BDCRUC47 BDCRUC48 BDCRUC49 BDCRUCM7 BDCRUML6 BDCRUS11 BDCRUS12 BDDCLER1 BDDCLER2 BDDCLER3 BDDEEP BDDEEP2 BDDOSIA BDDOSIA1 BDDOSIA2 BDDRIDR1 BDDRIDRF BDDSSEN5 BDFENSTE BDFERRUS BDFF1000 BDFIST24 BDFIST27 BDFIST31 BDFIST40 BDFRAIR BDGNARG4 BDGNARG5 BDGOB04 BDGRIMGO BDHOBG04 BDHYRETH BDIDYLET BDINSA01 BDJAMVEN BDJUNIA BDKAELET BDKORME9 BDKRUNTU BDLIEUTG BDMADELE BDMIZHE2 BDMIZHEN BDNYMP01 BDNYMP02 BDONORO BDOROG03 BDPHILO BDPOLVI BDPRIS02 BDPRST01 BDRAGGEM BDSHAPUR BDSHIS05 BDSINDRE BDTEAM51 BDTEMP1 BDTEMP2 BDTIAX BDTUTOR BDURE1C BDWAVE34 BDWAVE36 BDWAVE43 BDWELL01 BDWTR90 BDZIATAR BELMIN BERKREF BHARVAL BHELM BHOISIG BILL BLANE BPAPPLE BPARTY05 BPARTY5_ BPERWEN BPFARGUS BPMAGDA BPOWY2 BPOWYN BPTHCL BPTSOCT BRAIWA1 BRAIWA2 BRAIWA3 BRAIWA4 BRAIWA5 BRAN BRATHL C6CLER1 C6CLER2 C6CLER3 CAEDMO CECHAL02 CECHALLE CEDRUID1 CEDRUID2 CEFALD01 CEFALD04 CEFALDOR CEFGT02 CEFGT04 CGUARD1 CGUARD2 CHEVIL07 CHGOOD09 CHIMP5 CLDAD CLERIC2 CLLATP01 CLTALP01 CORSONE CSCLERIC CTRAITOR CUARDUL CULTIST1 CULTIST2 CUPHAER CYRANDO D2KIE DADROW10 DADROW11 DADROW12 DADROW17 DADROW20 DADROW23 DADROW4 DAGHAUN1 DAGHAUN2 DAQILUE DAWNMAS DCLERIC DEMOCLER DEMPRI DEVAEVIL DEVAST01 DEVMON01 DGDRU01 DIYAB DMASK1 DOPCLE01 DOROTEA DRAKAR DREAMPC DRENDEN DROFOD04 DROW04 DROW05 DROW07 DRSHNL01 DRUID10A DRUID10B DRUID12A DRUID12B DRUID2 DRUID3 DRUID6A DRUID8A DRUID8B DRUIDAD DRUIDC DVNYMPH DW#PUMB3 DW#PUMB4 EXCULT1 EXCULT2 FAHRIN FALDOR FALDOR5 FERGUS FFHUNT FFHUNT1 FFHUNT2 FFHUNT3 FFSLEEP FFUSHER1 FIRBAN02 FLAM FLAM10 FLAM11 FLAM12 FLAM2 FLAM4 FLAM6 FLAM7 FLAM8 FLAM9 FLAMAL FLAMANG FLAMBRID FLAMC7 FLAME FLAME1 FLAME2 FLAME3 FLAME4 FLAMEN FLAMEN2 FLAMGATE FLAMGG FLAMHUSB FLAMPUN FLAMPUN2 FLAMSCO FLAMVAI FLAMWIZ FSHORDE5 FUMIN GARKID02 GDRUID GLINT7 GORCAMB3 GORGUA03 GORKUO03 GORPRI1 GORSTA03 GORSTA04 GORWOM04 GOVWAU01 GPPRI1 GREYHAND GROMMIN HALFEN HALFEN2 HAMASU HASTEN HEARTG3 HEARTG4 HEARTG5 HELMBYR HELMPR HGBER01 HGNYA01 HGSKL01 HICK HLCLERIC HLSTAL HOBSHA01 HOBSHASU INSPECT IZEFIA JADE4 JAEL01 JAEL02 JAERTO4 JAHEI4 JALANT JAREV4 JONAVI KAYSMG04 KELDDA KENDAK KENT KIEL KIEL2 KPCHAP01 KPSOLD09 KPSOLD10 KUOCLE20 KUOPRI01 LAMALH LAOLA LARYSS LASKAL LATLARA LEGDOR LISSA LOUTM03 LTALOS MULAHE MVPRIES NALIN NEIRA OBSHAL07 OBSSAH02 OHBBCLT2 OHBCEL01 OHBCEL02 OHBCEL03 OHBCUREL OHBDRO04 OHBDVA01 OHBLARIS OHBLIZ03 OHBMOLZA OHBORC03 OHBTIM02 OHBTIM03 OHBTIM04 OHBTIM05 OHBTIMMO OHDCRU01 OHDCRU02 OHDHAM03 OHDHAMMS OHDHPR OHDHSEN OHDHSEN2 OHDLUFCL OHDLUMCL OHDNEO03 OHDNEO04 OHDPPE01 OHDPPE02 OHDRDEF OHDSUMM OHDTERP OHDTREE1 OHDVERN OHHAUNT OHHGMUM OHHGPRST OHHKUNG OHHRAFFI OHHWEIMI OHNMOLZA OHRAKUDA OHRJADEN OHRMEEMS OHRMURUN OHROAZMA OHRSHCRU OHRSHR12 OHRSHR22 OHRSHR31 OHRSHRN2 OHRTADDA OISIG OLIVIA ORC03 ORC03_ OSMADI PARDRU PCAPT06 PETER PIRMUR09 PIRSAL02 PLANEVIL PLANGOOD PLFARM02 PPTIAX PPTIAX2 PPUMB01 PRELATE PRIES10A PRIES10B PRIES10C PRIES12A PRIES12B PRIES12C PRIES18A PRIES18B PRIES18C PRIES6A PRIES6B PRIES6C PRIES8A PRIES8B PRIES8C PROPHET1 PROPHET2 PROPHET3 PROPHET4 PTHRAL09 PUMBER2 PUMBERL PWAUK1 PWAUK2 REBAND05 RECLER01 RECLER02 RENGAA RETHUG03 RSDCL01 RSJASPER RYAN SAERK SAHAMB03 SAHAMB06 SAHPR1 SAHPR3 SAHPR4 SAHPR5 SAHPRI02 SAHRAMB3 SARCPT01 SASSAR SATOS SCAR SCSAIN SCTELWYN SCYARRYL SENDAI2 SENIYA SENPRI01 SHAAVA01 SHADRA01 SHTHOFF1 SHUGAR01 SHUGOD01 SHUGOD02 SHUGPR01 SIPRST SLAPRI SLILMAT SORREL SPPAIN SUDEMIN SUELF10 TAKIYAH TALMISS TALMISS2 TALVILON TAMOKO TAMOKO2 TANALLY1 TDR10A TDR10B TDR6A TDR8A TDR8B TEMSUP TENYA TENYA2 TERMER03 TEST4 TIAX TIAX4 TIAX6 TIAXD TIRTHOLD TOBPAR05 TREVIL01 TREVIL02 TREVIL03 TURN UDARDUL UDCHAL UDDEAR02 UDDEAR03 UDDOOR06 UDDROW12 UDDROW14 UDDROW15 UDDROW31 UDDROW35 UDDROW36 UDDUER01 UDELF05 UDGIRL UDIMRAE UDKUO02 UDPHAE01 UDPHAE02 UDPRINCE VAI VAKOLA VALRAN02 VAMPANO VAMPJAH VAMPVIC VICG1 VICPRI01 VOLTIN VVPRIEST WALLA WILF WILMAT WUDEI X#ANDART X#BEADO1 X#BEADOR X#BELGIN X#BLACK X#MARETH X#RASHEL X#SHDR6 X#SHDR6A X#SHDR6B X#SHDR8A X#SHDR8B X#STORM X#XZGU01 X#XZGU02 X#XZGU03 X#ZOSYA YAGA04 YESLIC YESLIC5 YESLID YSCLER01 YSSOLD16 ZEELA ZILARC01...
Determining spells and script for FALDOR
Determining spells and script for FALDOR5
Patching FALDOR.DLG: JAHEIJ => JAHEIRAJ - dlg; 137 => 764 - state

Let me know if this is useful or you need something else.

[D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\WeiDU-FileChangelog.exe] WeiDU version 24500
[.\chitin.key] 277 BIFFs, 81694 resources
[.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] 307782 string entries
[EET/lang/en_US/prompts.tra] has 51 translation strings
[EET/lang/en_US/setup.tra] has 18 translation strings
[EET/lang/en_US/chapters.tra] has 95 translation strings
[EET/lang/en_US/dialog.tra] has 37 translation strings
[EET/lang/en_US/2da.tra] has 55 translation strings
[EET/lang/en_US/compatibility.tra] has 11 translation strings
[spell_rev\languages\english\arcane.tra] has 656 translation strings
[spell_rev\languages\english\divine.tra] has 395 translation strings
[spell_rev\languages\english\hla.tra] has 6 translation strings
[spell_rev\languages\english\setup.tra] has 15 translation strings
[stratagems/lang/english/setup.tra] has 215 translation strings

Mods affecting FALDOR.CRE:
00000: /* created or unbiffed */ ~EET/EET.TP2~ 0 0 // EET core (resource importation)1.0 RC12
00001:  ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ 0 60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCsv4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.2.0)
00002:  ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ 0 6000 // Smarter general AIv32.7
00003:  ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ 0 6010 // Better calls for helpv32.7
00004:  ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ 0 6040 // Smarter Priestsv32.7

I got that from running "PS D:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition> .\WeiDU-FileChangelog.exe --change-log-list FALDOR.cre"