SR Revised V1.3.900 (2022 August 8th)

Do the bats have damage resistance?  There could be an issue like with the Candlekeep rats, where they are supposed to have 1 hp and 90% DR, but the CDTweaks "max hp for all creatures" mod wrongly bumps them up to 8 hit points.

Agree that Shillelagh is underpowered, and hard to deal with - it's hard to make a spell meant to be used in melee worth a slot beyond the very very early game.  My "Random Tweaks" mod makes all summoned weapons have base 2 APR, so at least you are better in combat when you cast them, but Shillelagh is still super bland.  Maybe it needs more out-of-the-box thinking.  What if it summoned a staff that could attack all by itself, like a very low-power Mord's Sword?  On the other hand, druids hardly need more summons...

I love SR Magic Stone, and I think it is another reason to modify Sunscorch: Magic Stone is all about pummeling undead out of existence with sheer damage; Sunscorch should be different, should maybe focus on disabling rather than damage.  Like maybe, undead cannot save against the blindness?

7 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Faerie Fire is too weak; Sunscorch is too strong.  I need to address these outside SR.  (Alicorn Lance is also too weak.)

Granting a saving throw to the force visible effect would be a mistake, IMHO.  Just modify the flavor text.  I think the idea is, even if you save and the nimbus of light around you is not strong enough to cause out-and-out combat disadvantages, people can still tell where you are by locating the nimbus of light.  Force visible and prevent going invisible are the main advantages of this spell.  The primary use-case in my eyes is for a caster with SR-style Detect Invisible (so only the caster can see or detect the invisible person) to cast this, and thereby enable the rest of the party to see and target the invisible person.  Essentially, you can use two low-level spells in two rounds to do the work of one high-level spell (Oracle or True Sight) in one round.

Something like that.  But, Sunscorch is so much better than this spell that it's crazy.  It does too much damage, and has an incredibly useful secondary effect (blindness) behind a save.  I would (will?) move these two spells closer to each other in power: Sunscorch should probably do NO damage, except to undead.  In effect, consider Sunscorch as an improvement on vanilla Blindness: what if you gave Blindness an extra use against undead?  That would be cool, I think.  And Faerie Fire should do more: describe flashing and swirling motes of light that dazzle and distract the target.  Maybe something like, force visible with no save, and 2-point penalties to thac0 and AC and 25% casting failure on a failed save.  I even have a good animation I use for my mods' version of faerie fire (my Elven Archer can deliver it by arrow).

EDIT - I just took a look, and I actually like the IWD version of Sunscorch better than the SR version.

Or maybe something further afield: to simulate turning away from combat momentarily to swing wildly at the faerie motes swirling around you, maybe the target must save each round while affected, and on each failed save suffers a 1-round Confusion effect.  (Or, a 2-3 second Panic effect.)  The point of the spell is distraction, right?

Yeah, I've been trying to consider what exactly Faerie Fire should do as a level 1 spell, and really, what I want to do with it just makes it too similar to Glitterdust, which is also really weak. Like, seriously, who is using Glitterdust instead of Detect Invisibility? Its area of effect is too small, too - this spell has a 30' AoE in vanilla (although the spell description states 20', it's actually 30' when you check what projectile it uses), but SR changes it to 10'. Like...I don't get how you're supposed to use either of these spells against invisible creatures when both of their AoEs are so small. I'm thinking of changing Glitterdust back to 30', changing its effect to last 1 turn but subject to a save (Detect Invisibility lasts for 5 turns but triggers twice a round with no save - I don't think that's an unfair tradeoff), then changing Faerie Fire to 20' and having no save for being forced to visible, and then also having a save for not being able to turn invisible for 5 rounds. Basically a lesser version of Glitterdust with a penalty to AC instead of THAC0. A confusion effect instead might be interesting.

Sunscorch: Yeah, pretty overpowered, but while I don't mind buffing up some overlooked spells for SRR, I'm hesitant to strongly nerf what people use if SR itself doesn't nerf it. The IWD version is a little less powerful - an average of 13.5 damage at 10th level vs SR's 21, but the blindness lasts for 3 rounds instead of just the 1. I'd probably shorten it to 1 or 2.

@Chitown Willie I just checked bats, and they have 8 AC, 4 HP, and no damage resistances, so I'm not sure how they're standing up that well. However, you do get 5 of them by 5th level, and simply using them to kite enemies around would prove massively effective - but kiting is basically a game-breaking exploit in this game, and not one I'm going to balance for, since it basically applies to all stages of the game all the time with every creature. Not sure if that's what you're doing, but these bats really shouldn't be lasting too long.

As for the shillelagh, as Subtledoctor said, it's at an unfortunate place at level 1 compared to Spiritual Hammer and Flame Sword. One thing that I've considered doing is giving it the "touch bonus" (+4 THAC0) that pretty much every other summonable weapon gets.

Changes as of V1.3.44:

1. Energy Drain now applies a Finger of Death-esque death effect with a -4 save vs. death (idea from @subtledoctor that he mentioned a while back that I had forgotten about, the implementation is different and more severe from how he did it in his Random Tweaks mod). Should hopefully make it a little more useful, especially if you use the optional Imprisonment tweak where it gets a saving throw - but even if not.
  2. Defensive Harmony is now a 20' radius instead of a 10' radius. Even within a tight formation, I was finding that 10' was frequently missing characters, and the spell is meant to be cast in combat with its quick cast speed and short duration, and 10' was absolutely garbage for that. It's 30' in vanilla, but the AC bonus is +2 instead of +4, so that's the compromise here.
  3. Sunscorch has suffered a nerf: instead of 2D6 + 1D6 / every two extra levels up to a maximum of 6D6 at 9th level, it is now 1D6 + 1/level up to a maximum of 1D6 + 10 at 10th level. The average damage at max level used to be 21 - now it's 13.5. Significant damage reduction, but still certainly usable for a level 1 spell. The 1 round blindness still holds - undead still suffer double damage and now also suffer 2 round blindness instead. It should also be noted that like other undead-focused spells, SRR makes this spell not subject to magic resistance whereas it is in standard SR, so it has that going for it as well.
  4. Grease has had its area of effect increased to 20'. It's 30' in vanilla, but as this is a spell that also affects those who cast it, I think there is a benefit to having it be a little smaller - but 10' was just a little too much. Willing to reverse if needed. I also thought about doing something fun with this in decreasing fire resistance for bonus fire damage (fire + grease should equal bad times), but I'd have to then make sure to protect every kind of fire-derived creature that's normally immune to fire damage because fire creature + grease should not equal non-fire immune creature, and also Flame Arrow and Fireball and stuff are already good as it is and does it really make sense to give an easily exploitable way of always making them more powerful? Probably not.
  5. Glitterdust has been buffed: the AoE has been increased from 10' to 30'. 10' radius on a spell for revealing invisible creatures when you can't see where they are is utterly laughable to me, and I'm shocked that I didn't increase this years ago. Not only that, but the THAC0 penalty and the "unable to go back invisible" effect now lasts an entire turn instead of 5 rounds (the latter subject to a save. vs breath, the former not). This is competing with Detect Invisibility, which is much more reliable and also has the "can see through Improved Invisibility" effect: there should be some kind of tangible reason for at least theoretically using this spell.
  6. Faerie Fire has been buffed...mostly: the AoE has been increased from 5' to 20'. This is even more laughable than Glitterdust - how in the world is anyone ever going to ever cast this with pinpoint accuracy against invisible creatures? Additionally, invisible creatures are always revealed regardless of saving throw, but the AC penalty and the prevention of them from going invisible again is subject to a save vs. spell and now only lasts 5 rounds instead of 1 turn. A little weaker but cheaper Glitterdust for Druids is basically what this is.
  7. Minor text style change (courtesy of @Cahir) - when referring to ability scores (e.g. Strength, Charisma, etc.), these are now always capitalized for clarity purposes. *Only* when referring directly to ability scores, though - more generalized or at least questionable usage of whether it refers to an ability score remain uncapitalized (e.g. Maze: "An extradimensional space is brought into being upon utterance of a Maze spell. The subject vanishes into the shifting labyrinth of force planes for a period of time that is dependent upon its intelligence."). Very minor change, but in case anybody notices, no, you're not going crazy, :p. Also some other minor text fixes, including a few spells not accurately describing their saves in the "Saving Throw:" field.
On 6/20/2020 at 8:13 AM, Bartimaeus said:
  1. rease has had its area of effect increased to 20'. It's 30' in vanilla, but as this is a spell that also affects those who cast it, I think there is a benefit to having it be a little smaller - but 10' was just a little too much. Willing to reverse if needed. I also thought about doing something fun with this in decreasing fire resistance for bonus fire damage (fire + grease should equal bad times), but I'd have to then make sure to protect every kind of fire-derived creature that's normally immune to fire damage because fire creature + grease should not equal non-fire immune creature, and also Flame Arrow and Fireball and stuff are already good as it is and does it really make sense to give an easily exploitable way of always making them more powerful? Probably not.

And now i am dreaming of Napalm spell 😄

Throw grease, drop fireball and watch opponent writhing from helllike pain.

On 6/20/2020 at 8:13 AM, Bartimaeus said:

Faerie Fire has been buffed...mostly: the AoE has been increased from 5' to 20'. This is even more laughable than Glitterdust - how in the world is anyone ever going to ever cast this with pinpoint accuracy against invisible creatures? Additionally, invisible creatures are always revealed regardless of saving throw, but the AC penalty and the prevention of them from going invisible again is subject to a save vs. spell and now only lasts 5 rounds instead of 1 turn. A little weaker but cheaper Glitterdust for Druids is basically what this is.

Awesome stuff. When i was playing with SRR for the first time and checked the spell i thought AoE effect was super underwhelming but hesitated to point that out (after all it had been tested presumably). Glad it got buffed now.  

Edited by pochesun
1 hour ago, pochesun said:

And now i am dreaming of Napalm spell 😄

Throw grease, drop fireball and watch opponent writhing from helllike pain.

Awesome stuff. When i was playing with SRR for the first time and checked the spell i thought AoE effect was super underwhelming but hesitated to point that out (after all it had been tested presumably). Glad it got buffed now.  

Don't hesitate to give feedback - worst I can say is I disagree, :p. And if I disagree, I'll likely list how a spell might be useful in case it's not obvious - after all, not all spells are as straightforward as a Fireball. There are also certain spells that simply aren't in my playstyle (e.g. I'm not much one for summoning spells), so even if I've revised them, feedback on them is welcome.

how does Dispelling Screen work exactly? Its description states that it blocks a single Dispel Magic or Breach. Spells like Secret Word and Spell Thrust, in their descriptions, are supposed to get rid of Dispelling Screen, among other spells. However, in my (albeit limited) experience, it seems that these spells do not dispel the Screen at all, and I have to use either Dispel or Breach to cancel the Screen. 

(also, I think the Screen should also be able to block Remove Magic, in addition to those two spells).

8 hours ago, Hoverdawg said:

how does Dispelling Screen work exactly? Its description states that it blocks a single Dispel Magic or Breach. Spells like Secret Word and Spell Thrust, in their descriptions, are supposed to get rid of Dispelling Screen, among other spells. However, in my (albeit limited) experience, it seems that these spells do not dispel the Screen at all, and I have to use either Dispel or Breach to cancel the Screen. 

(also, I think the Screen should also be able to block Remove Magic, in addition to those two spells).

Secret Word et al. are not supposed to get rid of Dispelling Screen - only Dispel Magic and Breach. If you're using SRR, none of the descriptions for these spells should state such a thing (and I just checked and they don't - SR, on the other hand, I think erroneously does for a few spells). Remove Magic and Dispel Magic should work the same in regards to Dispelling Screen - are you finding that they aren't?

Edited by Bartimaeus
1 hour ago, Bartimaeus said:

Secret Word et al. are not supposed to get rid of Dispelling Screen - only Dispel Magic and Breach. If you're using SRR, none of the descriptions for these spells should state such a thing (and I just checked and they don't - SR, on the other hand, I think erroneously does for a few spells). Remove Magic and Dispel Magic should work the same in regards to Dispelling Screen - are you finding that they aren't?

that's weird, I do have SRR (specifically, Revised V1.3.30, installed maybe a week ago) and both Secret Word and Thrust have Dispelling Screen mentioned.

and Dispelling Screen might work with Remove Magic (haven't tested it really), but it's not written in the description.

20 minutes ago, Hoverdawg said:

that's weird, I do have SRR (specifically, Revised V1.3.30, installed maybe a week ago) and both Secret Word and Thrust have Dispelling Screen mentioned.

and Dispelling Screen might work with Remove Magic (haven't tested it really), but it's not written in the description.

Haven't touched their descriptions in a while, that's super weird.

Right from the descriptions file of V1.3.30 per github:

Spoiler
@598=~Secret Word
Level: 4
School: Enchantment
Range: Long
Duration: Instant
Casting Time: 1
Area of Effect: 1 creature
Saving Throw: None

When a Secret Word spell is uttered, it will dispel one spell protection of 7th level or lower on the target. This will always dispel the highest level of spell protection on a target first. If a target has two or more protections tied for the highest level, the choice will be random. Magic resistance does not affect this spell.

The spell protection spells dispelled by Secret Word are: Minor Spell Deflection, Non-Detection, Minor Globe of Invulnerability, Spell Deflection, Spell Shield, Globe of Invulnerability, Greater Spell Deflection, and Shield of the Archons.~

No Dispelling Screen mentioned here. So...another mod is adding it, which seems unlikely, or it's being patched in by another part of the mod? Can't say for sure I've read all the description of Secret Word post-installation (as opposed to reading it in this descriptions file, which is where I work from), so I guess I'll test that out. Let's see...

Spoiler

Secret Word

When a Secret Word spell is uttered, it will dispel one spell protection of 7th level or lower on the target. This will always dispel the highest level of spell protection on a target first. If a target has two or more protections tied for the highest level, the choice will be random. Magic resistance does not affect this spell.

The spell protection spells dispelled by Secret Word are: Minor Spell Deflection, Non-Detection, Minor Globe of Invulnerability, Spell Deflection, Spell Shield, Globe of Invulnerability, Greater Spell Deflection, and Shield of the Archons.

No change as far as I can see. Can you list/show exactly how it's mentioned...and maybe supply your weidu log? This is such an oddly specific thing to SR that I don't see how another mod could be doing it, but just in case...

34 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

Haven't touched their descriptions in a while, that's super weird.

Right from the descriptions file of V1.3.30 per github:

Reveal hidden contents
@598=~Secret Word

The spell protection spells dispelled by Secret Word are: Minor Spell Deflection, Non-Detection, Minor Globe of Invulnerability, Spell Deflection, Spell Shield, Globe of Invulnerability, Greater Spell Deflection, and Shield of the Archons.~

No Dispelling Screen mentioned here. So...another mod is adding it, which seems unlikely, or it's being patched in by another part of the mod? Can't say for sure I've read all the description of Secret Word post-installation (as opposed to reading it in this descriptions file, which is where I work from), so I guess I'll test that out. Let's see...

Reveal hidden contents

Secret Word

The spell protection spells dispelled by Secret Word are: Minor Spell Deflection, Non-Detection, Minor Globe of Invulnerability, Spell Deflection, Spell Shield, Globe of Invulnerability, Greater Spell Deflection, and Shield of the Archons.

No change as far as I can see. Can you list/show exactly how it's mentioned...and maybe supply your weidu log? This is such an oddly specific thing to SR that I don't see how another mod could be doing it, but just in case...

here's my weidu:

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.12
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Banter Accelerator? How much time would you like in between NPC banters in-game? -> 30 Minutes: v5.6
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: 3.2
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: 3.2
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: 3.2
~THERUNE/SETUP-THERUNE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Athkatla Rune: V0.3
~KORGANFRIENDSHIP/KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.6
~VICONIA/VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #65 // Revised Warrior HLAs: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Revised Armor -> Without Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor and Shields: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #18 // Revised Backstabbing -> Thief-only Weapons: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // PnP Equipment for Druids -> Druids Only: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~NPC_STRONGHOLDS/SETUP-NPC_STRONGHOLDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // NPC Strongholds: v8
~NPC_STRONGHOLDS/SETUP-NPC_STRONGHOLDS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Soundset Changes (Throne of Bhaal required): v8
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Full 24 hours (BG2EE default, includes sleep): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2292 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With Normal Druid Spell Table: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3082 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 80: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3091 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 40: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v9
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #122 // WPO - Systemic Proficiency Changes: v5.23
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #200 // SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul: v5.23
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #204 // SBO - Enable Concentration Checks: v5.23
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4210 // Randomise the maze in Watcher's Keep: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v33.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Disable item comparison feature: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #4 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Reverse +/- buttons position: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 4.1

and Spell Thrust's description:

image.png.cad931ec14c20fe1a5000f61a43b6cb0.png

32 minutes ago, Hoverdawg said:

here's my weidu:

Reveal hidden contents

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.12
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.12
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.6
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Banter Accelerator? How much time would you like in between NPC banters in-game? -> 30 Minutes: v5.6
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: 3.2
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: 3.2
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: 3.2
~THERUNE/SETUP-THERUNE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Athkatla Rune: V0.3
~KORGANFRIENDSHIP/KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.6
~VICONIA/VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #65 // Revised Warrior HLAs: v4 Beta 18 (Revised V1.3.30)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Revised Armor -> Without Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor and Shields: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #18 // Revised Backstabbing -> Thief-only Weapons: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // PnP Equipment for Druids -> Druids Only: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.2.42)
~NPC_STRONGHOLDS/SETUP-NPC_STRONGHOLDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // NPC Strongholds: v8
~NPC_STRONGHOLDS/SETUP-NPC_STRONGHOLDS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Soundset Changes (Throne of Bhaal required): v8
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Full 24 hours (BG2EE default, includes sleep): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2292 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With Normal Druid Spell Table: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3082 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 80: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3091 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 40: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v9
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #122 // WPO - Systemic Proficiency Changes: v5.23
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #200 // SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul: v5.23
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #204 // SBO - Enable Concentration Checks: v5.23
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4210 // Randomise the maze in Watcher's Keep: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v33.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v33.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Disable item comparison feature: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #4 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Reverse +/- buttons position: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 4.1
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 4.1

and Spell Thrust's description:

image.png.cad931ec14c20fe1a5000f61a43b6cb0.png

...The rest of those aren't in order, either. Could you upload your (game folder)\spell_rev\languages\english\arcane.tra file? Also, is this a BG2:EE game?

Edited by Bartimaeus