Sign in to follow this  
Wisp

Version 7 released

Version 7 of Item Randomiser has been released.

This is not the fabled version 7, legends of which has been passed down to us by our forebears, which promised to fulfil all those requested features. It's simply the latest dev version with no further changes, released so as to update the painfully old version that could still be downloaded from G3.

Finished a SoA + ToB EE and I enjoyed the mod very much. The only bug I had is that abazigal was fighting with no weapons in hands before his dragon transformation.

thank you ;)

Edited by DrAzTiK

I'm glad you had a good time. If you still have the files and have not made any changes to your mods, could you upload the files weidu.log, override/fl#randomseed.2da, override/fl#removeditems.2da and override/randoptions.2da?

There's a system for ensuring Abazigal gets a random weapon and he seems to be getting no less than 2 when I test. Possibly some other mod is causing interference.

Do you recall if Hindo's Doom was one of the items you picked up from Abazigal? If so, it wasn't being equipped for some reason, but at least he got a weapon into his inventory.

Sorry I have retested the fight and abazigal do fight wiyh Hindo's Doom. THe problem is that is not really attacking but it is surely a problem related to ascension or SCS.

Bty do you assign profecieny skill in weapon when you equip a new weapons to a creature ? Coz I install item randomizer after SCS.

Edited by DrAzTiK

That depends on what you mean by proficiency. Item Randomiser still relies on the BG1-style proficiencies and does not add any BG2-style proficiencies. As far as I could tell, there was no need, as the BG1 ones worked just fine. But I understand that some mods have started patching away BG1 proficiencies and I don't think I've yet updated Randomiser to take that into account.

SCS doesn't patch away old proficiencies, but it does dynamically assign new proficiencies to creatures with character classes, based on the weapons they have equipped. So yes, it will get a little confused if you install Item Randomiser after it, though I doubt it's too dramatic.

v32 of SCS checks if items have been moved already and doesn't move them again if they have, so I suspect your best bet (once it's out; probably next couple of days in beta) is to install SCS after Item Randomiser.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this