Fixed: DC Barb titles in a new and different way

CamDawg

CamDawg, I don't know if this is related but I had created my Chorister (Lvl 1) without ever playing with it. After total disinstallation and installation again of TuTu (plus various Mods among which TuTu Tweak V11) it had lost its title which now became "Bard", still seeming to keep the Chorister's characteristics.

Unfortunately that installation is gone. At the moment I have not BG TuTu installed at all. I can say that I had also an Archer of Sylvanus which kept its title (on the opposite of the Chorister). Same thing for my Ninja. Only the Chorister was not identified properly again in the second installation... I can't really say I installed *every* Mod in the same perfect order after the TuTu conversion both times though so it might be that...I am not even sure about having added or removed kits in the second installation. What I wonder is: when a character file is created, shouldn't it store the name of the kit somewhere in this same file (together with all the attributes, characteristics and abilities) so that it should be always retrieved no matter what order the Mods are installed ? :bday:

No, what gets stored in the save game is the kit. Unfortunately, it's stored as the numeric value corresponding to the kit's entry in kitlist.2da--so if you reinstall a bunch of kits, the ordering in kitlist.2da may shift around and your character's kit entry may correspond to something different entirely. In your specific case, I suspect the kit number in the save game file no longer has a corresponding entry in kitlist.2da.

Archived