Jump to content
jmaeq

Progress Reports

Recommended Posts

I've been really enjoying this mod. The voicing in particular   is remarkable.  Offhand I think it's the best I've ever heard in an amateur mod.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Redwall said:

I've been really enjoying this mod. The voicing in particular   is remarkable.  Offhand I think it's the best I've ever heard in an amateur mod.

Thank you! :)

Share this post


Link to post

Oh man, you actually added compatibility for Edwin Romance. Thanks man!

Definitely going to try out this mod now.

Share this post


Link to post

April 14, 2019 Update:

I've released v3.2 of TBL - once again, huge thanks to @AL|EN for this version!

The specifics of this update can be seen in the download center.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 hours ago, Vlan said:

Oh man, you actually added compatibility for Edwin Romance. Thanks man!

Definitely going to try out this mod now.

Glad to hear it! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Btw, I noticed that your script blocks for AR0020 and AR5500 don't have a Continue() line. This might be a problem since the game (area) might not spawn stuff that is behind your blocks at all.

Edited by Vlan

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Vlan said:

Btw, I noticed that your script blocks for AR0020 and AR5500 don't have a Continue() line. This might be a problem since the game (area) might not spawn stuff that is behind your blocks at all.

Thank you for the catch. It is most appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Prof Errata said:

Does it mean a new version for TBL will be available soon - v3.3 - ?

Yes, I hope to release this version within the next two weeks. Anything else (including what was mentioned above) found between now and then will be updated accordingly. :)

Share this post


Link to post

May 11, 2019 Update:

I've released v3.3 of TBL. This release is mainly focused on some small fixes/changes here and there.

As always, the specifics of this update can be seen in the download center.

Share this post


Link to post

June 6, 2019 Update:

Released v3.3.1 of TBL. This release ensures banters with EE NPCs are triggered correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...