jmaeq

Progress Reports

1 hour ago, Arthas said:

Hello,
is there any particular reason you chose for Minyae not to banter with Foundling in ToB?

Hello!

All of the crossmod banters were written before Minyae was released for ToB, so I didn't have any content crossmod content for ToB. I believe the only NPC that Minyae has a banter with in ToB is jastey's Ajantis, and that was only because she brought more ideas into the mix that fit and flowed very well.

I would like to commend you and @jastey for that.You cooperated with each other to write banters for custom npc(s) of opposite alignment.. how cool is that?

Anyway... back to the topic. Let's just say that I had a dream party of:

myself,
Imoen,
Minyae
Edwin
Anomen
Foundling

That's why I had that question about Foundling. I will consider switching Foundling or w/e. I saw that it is recommended to bring Edwin. Maybe I will bring Ajantis too...

Thanks for the fast reply. 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:24 PM, Arthas said:

I would like to commend you and @jastey for that.You cooperated with each other to write banters for custom npc(s) of opposite alignment.. how cool is that?

Anyway... back to the topic. Let's just say that I had a dream party of:

myself,
Imoen,
Minyae
Edwin
Anomen
Foundling

That's why I had that question about Foundling. I will consider switching Foundling or w/e. I saw that it is recommended to bring Edwin. Maybe I will bring Ajantis too...

Thanks for the fast reply. 

Feel free to bring whoever you'd like with you in your party - I *think* Ajantis and Minyae only have 1 (maybe 2..?) additional banters in ToB. So, if you were set in bringing Foundling, by all means, please do so. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.