SR V4 Beta 16

humm I use Revised V1.1.0 so I guess I have posted this bug  with spiritual hammer in the wrong section.

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 16 (Revised V1.1.0)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 16 (Revised V1.1.0)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Cure Sleep Fix: v4 Beta 16 (Revised V1.1.0)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 16 (Revised V1.1.0)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v4 Beta 16 (Revised V1.1.0)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4 Beta 16 (Revised V1.1.0)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 16 (Revised V1.1.0)
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #65 // Revised Warrior HLAs: v4 Beta 16 (Revised V1.1.0)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/iqtvu54gr7n17jq/2019-03-22_13-47-20.mp4

In this test, I set SHAMMR to 5 range, SHAMMR1 to 10 range, SHAMMR2 to 15 range, SHAMMR3 to 20 range, and SHAMMR4 to 30 range. I went through each to test the different ranges. Can you confirm against another long range weapon (e.g. a bow) that it is indeed 30 range?

In other words (edit: dear lord these forums can be so bad without a BBCode mode when trying to make tags works on here):

Range 5:

mpc-hc64_2019-03-22_13-53-05.png

Range 10:

mpc-hc64_2019-03-22_13-54-01.png

Range 15:

mpc-hc64_2019-03-22_13-58-25.png

Range 20:

mpc-hc64_2019-03-22_13-58-52.png

Range 30-ish (didn't want to move the camera to ruin the comparison, so it's probably more like 25):

mpc-hc64_2019-03-22_13-59-15.png

Edited by Bartimaeus

Just to be clear, you actually opened the item up in DLTCEP/Near Infinity and saw that it has a range of 20? It's not "hardcoded" - Spiritual Hammer only has a range of 1 and acts like a melee weapon in both vanilla ToB and BG2:EE as far as I know. So...if it's not actually set to 30, that's quite mysterious.

@lynx, .. 430.6 GemRp pixels... with an angled trajectory ... right. I would bet it's from the center of the firing creature to the center of the attacked creature that you should measure and get a set of a distance, yes in pixels... but there's no way you can get a 0.6 as the final number, cause pixels don't work that way in reality. It's only if you use trigonometry to calculate the angled sideline, that you get not whole numbers.

Only if it's a single measurement.

Anyway, for bows it's likely 100 as set in most of them (long, x), since that would be 400 horizontal pixels. At least that what I choose to believe (no circle size additions). :)

1 hour ago, Vlan said:

What's up with Haste?

Spell description says that its only suited for 1 creature, but when I cast it, everyone still gets hasted. Is it a bug?

IIRC in beta ~14 or 15 kreso changed it from affecting 1 person, to affecting the whole party with +1/2 APR. Did the description not get changed along with the spell?

The summoning effects for Death Knight (spcaco.eff) have the summoned knight's allegiance set by CRE file, which is ALLY. When enemies use the spell, the allegiance is set to ENEMY by script - but because the Gate animation waits a good four seconds before allowing the summons to run a script, in the meantime an enemy-summoned death knight is green-circled, and will get attacked by its own summoner and by any other enemies present. As far as I can see, there's no disadvantage in setting the allegiance to 1 (Match Target) instead: I'm going to do this locally in SCS but it should probably be done in the mod itself.

The same is probably true for Summon Fiend and Gate (I haven't checked, since SCS provides bespoke versions of both for enemies to use).

Well, it seems that we see now the last turn before the final release. Is it possible to envisage the  last version of SRv4 soon, for this summer I hope ? The debugging work is impressive and it seems now that a stabilized version is nearly ready. Well, friends modders  the ball is in your court now…