Bugs and discrepancies in v7

On 5/13/2019 at 2:36 AM, Vlan said:

I pretty sure that this has been reported somewhere, sometime before, but all the items which can be changed into something else (one hand -> two hand, jewelry +protection -> jewelry -protection but the save throws), are worth 1 gold when trying to sell them.

This is fixed for v9.

@CamDawg, what are you doing, man ? It's like you have a red hat against MMBM.

Specifically, this has to do with Tweaks Anthology appending thief.2da -file( clabth01.2da ), with this. In
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2450 // Enforce PnP Proficiency Rules on Dual-Classed Characters: Internal working version, unsupported

EDIT: Sorry, this is probably the wrong topic... as I didn't look up a version data, as I didn't have it to identify a particular one, but the bugs is all the way from Beta 3. At least the notes suggest that.

But, I understand that this old mod feature deserves a recode, at least a try of it. If the asset "AP_D5_DUAFC" is in use at least. My suggestion is to use the existing .2da file, read how many columns it has and append the 4th, 5th etc. up to max read from the file itself.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola