SCS v32 Release Candidate (now Version 10) Available for Testing

In stratagems.ini there is an option with the format:

Do_Not_Fix_Thac= 0_Errors = 0

Is this correct? It certainly is not standard ini format.

And a question. Is it possible to set difficulty per component (in classical BGT) by say, editing some file which I failed to find before install?

Edit: should have read the readme more attentively. Let me rephrase the question. Does the innate abiility also work on classical BGT (with ToBEx)? And if not, is there anyway for such customization in BGT?

Edited by grodrigues
rephrase the question

I was testing some a fight with a lich, specifically the lich in a wall in amn near the city games and i have some cocerns.

1.I have atweaks and spell revisions that changes gate spells into choosing a type of fiend but it seems the lich while one of my character's was hidden via a potion didn't seem to fully summon the cacofiend, but perhaps that was due to being invisible.

2.My next question is in regards to invisibility, do liches in SCS see through all forms of invisibility or is that something exclusionary to kengaxx?  

3.My final question is lich fear and their aura, for some reason a character with awful saves (removed all items i possible could that benefit their saving throws) but none could seem to succumb to the fear effect and the only thing that would proc is a message saying the lich is unaffected to his own aura, so i have no idea what is going on there. 

I made sure the settings on are insane difficulty and this is of course on the latest installation.

3 hours ago, grodrigues said:

Do_Not_Fix_Thac= 0_Errors = 0

No, it's a bug; will fix.

3 hours ago, grodrigues said:

Does the innate abiility also work on classical BGT (with ToBEx)? And if not, is there anyway for such customization in BGT?

Is there anything in the readme that implies it's only for EE? If so, let me know.

3 hours ago, TheLoneTremere said:

I have atweaks and spell revisions that changes gate spells into choosing a type of fiend but it seems the lich while one of my character's was hidden via a potion didn't seem to fully summon the cacofiend, but perhaps that was due to being invisible.

I don't understand this, sorry.

2.My next question is in regards to invisibility, do liches in SCS see through all forms of invisibility or is that something exclusionary to kengaxx?  

Liches all see through invisibility (that's vanilla game content, not SCS, though I think there might be one lich who's missing it in vanilla and gets patched).

3.My final question is lich fear and their aura, for some reason a character with awful saves (removed all items i possible could that benefit their saving throws) but none could seem to succumb to the fear effect and the only thing that would proc is a message saying the lich is unaffected to his own aura, so i have no idea what is going on there. 

I'm not 100% sure I understand this either, but I'll check if the fear aura is working properly.

For what @TheLoneTremere said regarding the fiend summoning: SR does not give the summoner a choice about what type of fiend to summon, and so I'm pretty sure it's perfectly compatible with SCS, but atweaks' Further Revised Fiend Summoning (which is personally my preferred method of fiend summoning) subcomponent does. Essentially, if you're a Lawful Character, you can choose between a Lawful and Neutral type of fiend to summon; if you're a Chaotic character, you can choose between the Chaotic and Neutral type of fiend; and Neutral characters get access to all three. TheLoneTremere was possibly saying that when this component is installed with SCS, SCS's AI isn't properly selecting a fiend to summon after casting such a spell? I haven't tested it, so I don't know, but it sounds possible.

Is it expected that "Improved Fiends and Celestials" component makes so that planetar will become hostile if damaged by party? I used this component a lot and in v30 and didn't experience this behaviour.

Just now, Guest Myrag said:

Is it expected that "Improved Fiends and Celestials" component makes so that planetar will become hostile if damaged by party? I used this component a lot and in v30 and didn't experience this behaviour.

No, that’s unintentional.

2 hours ago, DavidW said:

No, it's a bug; will fix.

Is there anything in the readme that implies it's only for EE? If so, let me know.

I don't understand this, sorry.

Liches all see through invisibility (that's vanilla game content, not SCS, though I think there might be one lich who's missing it in vanilla and gets patched).

I'm not 100% sure I understand this either, but I'll check if the fear aura is working properly.

Huh, i dont know how my invisible character was able to move around with the lich in a wall without him casting spells immediately  upon my character. Maybe just something with that lich.

Huh, i dont know how my invisible character was able to move around with the lich in a wall without him casting spells immediately  upon my character. Maybe just something with that lich.

Can reproduce; fixed. That lich is one of the ones who is missing invisibility-detection; he was being patched but there was a bug in the patch.

5 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

For what @TheLoneTremere said regarding the fiend summoning: SR does not give the summoner a choice about what type of fiend to summon, and so I'm pretty sure it's perfectly compatible with SCS, but atweaks' Further Revised Fiend Summoning (which is personally my preferred method of fiend summoning) subcomponent does. Essentially, if you're a Lawful Character, you can choose between a Lawful and Neutral type of fiend to summon; if you're a Chaotic character, you can choose between the Chaotic and Neutral type of fiend; and Neutral characters get access to all three. TheLoneTremere was possibly saying that when this component is installed with SCS, SCS's AI isn't properly selecting a fiend to summon after casting such a spell? I haven't tested it, so I don't know, but it sounds possible.

Ah. That may be difficult to fix: atweaks is coded to be installed after SCS, which makes it hostage to my design changes; there have been lots of changes, and afaik the mod is not currently maintained.

I suspect in the longer term I need to restructure SCS fiends a bit, so as to cope with being installed after atweaks; but I'm not sure I'll have time to do so for the v32 release.

I'm going to close this thread now; I don't want to manage two bug threads at once. If you have any remaining bug reports, go to the 'last call' thread instead. 

My residual list of unfixed bugs from this thread (excluding those on the 'last call' thread) is:

• Fire Trolls at Fire Giant Temple can not be killed. (Hicuty, 1/16) Can't reproduce. SCSv32 doesn't affect that file (the deprecated 'more resilient trolls' component used to). In the vanilla (EE) game, CTRL-Y reduces them to Near Death the first time you use it, kills them the second time.
  • Smarter Genies don't allow properly for player-summoned genies, esp. the bottled genie (AnonymousHero, 1/17) Fixed, along with analogous problems with fiends and celestials
  • Possibly problems with lich fear (TheLoneTremere, 1/21) Fixed
  • aTweaks compatibility (TheLoneTremere / Bartimaeus 1/21) - probably not fixed in this release, alas. Fixed
  • Player-summoned planetars go hostile if damaged (Myrag, 1/21) Fixed

I think I've sorted out the rest by now.  

All now fixed, I think.

The finalized version of v32 is taking longer than I anticipated, mostly due to issues with Ascension compatibility. It'll be a while before I have them sorted out to my satisfaction, so I thought I'd put up another release candidate, collating fixes so far. I've unlocked this thread for any feedback on it.

Got some errors while trying to install. Summary below, with full logs attached. Thanks!

-*- mode: helm-moccur -*-

Moccur Results for `ERROR:':

SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102029:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102030:ERROR: [AMCLER02.CRE] -> [override/AMCLER02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102055:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102056:ERROR: [SARTEM01.CRE] -> [override/SARTEM01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102080:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102081:ERROR: [DOGHMA.CRE] -> [override/DOGHMA.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102139:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102140:ERROR: [AMTCLE01.CRE] -> [override/AMTCLE01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102164:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102165:ERROR: [AMTCLER0.CRE] -> [override/AMTCLER0.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102189:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102190:ERROR: [AR18PRIE.CRE] -> [override/AR18PRIE.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102214:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102215:ERROR: [ARENTHIS.CRE] -> [override/ARENTHIS.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102239:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102240:ERROR: [ARNWAR10.CRE] -> [override/ARNWAR10.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102266:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102267:ERROR: [BARL.CRE] -> [override/BARL.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102291:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102292:ERROR: [BDPRST01.CRE] -> [override/BDPRST01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102318:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integerA
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102319:ERROR: [BERKREF.CRE] -> [override/BERKREF.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102373:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102374:ERROR: [BRAIWA1.CRE] -> [override/BRAIWA1.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102398:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102399:ERROR: [BRAIWA2.CRE] -> [override/BRAIWA2.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102448:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102449:ERROR: [BRAIWA4.CRE] -> [override/BRAIWA4.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102504:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102505:ERROR: [CECHAL02.CRE] -> [override/CECHAL02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102529:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102530:ERROR: [CECHALLE.CRE] -> [override/CECHALLE.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102556:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102557:ERROR: [CEDRUID2.CRE] -> [override/CEDRUID2.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102586:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102587:ERROR: [CEFALD01.CRE] -> [override/CEFALD01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102615:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102616:ERROR: [CEFGT02.CRE] -> [override/CEFGT02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102673:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102674:ERROR: [CHEVIL07.CRE] -> [override/CHEVIL07.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102698:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102699:ERROR: [CHGOOD09.CRE] -> [override/CHGOOD09.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102743:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102744:ERROR: [DADROW10.CRE] -> [override/DADROW10.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102768:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102769:ERROR: [DADROW11.CRE] -> [override/DADROW11.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102793:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102794:ERROR: [DADROW12.CRE] -> [override/DADROW12.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102818:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102819:ERROR: [DADROW17.CRE] -> [override/DADROW17.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102843:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102844:ERROR: [DADROW20.CRE] -> [override/DADROW20.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102868:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102869:ERROR: [DADROW23.CRE] -> [override/DADROW23.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102893:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102894:ERROR: [DADROW4.CRE] -> [override/DADROW4.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102918:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102919:ERROR: [DAGHAUN1.CRE] -> [override/DAGHAUN1.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102943:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:102944:ERROR: [DAGHAUN2.CRE] -> [override/DAGHAUN2.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103001:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103002:ERROR: [DEMOCLER.CRE] -> [override/DEMOCLER.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103031:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103032:ERROR: [DEMPRI.CRE] -> [override/DEMPRI.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103064:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103065:ERROR: [DGDRU01.CRE] -> [override/DGDRU01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103096:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103097:ERROR: [DROFOD04.CRE] -> [override/DROFOD04.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103121:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103122:ERROR: [DROW04.CRE] -> [override/DROW04.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103146:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103147:ERROR: [DROW05.CRE] -> [override/DROW05.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103171:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103172:ERROR: [DROW07.CRE] -> [override/DROW07.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103201:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103202:ERROR: [DRSHNL01.CRE] -> [override/DRSHNL01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103255:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103256:ERROR: [DRUID10B.CRE] -> [override/DRUID10B.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103338:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103339:ERROR: [DRUID6A.CRE] -> [override/DRUID6A.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103430:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103431:ERROR: [FIRBAN02.CRE] -> [override/FIRBAN02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103455:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103456:ERROR: [FSHORDE5.CRE] -> [override/FSHORDE5.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103480:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103481:ERROR: [FUMIN.CRE] -> [override/FUMIN.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103542:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103543:ERROR: [GORCAMB3.CRE] -> [override/GORCAMB3.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103567:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103568:ERROR: [GORGUA03.CRE] -> [override/GORGUA03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103592:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103593:ERROR: [GORKUO03.CRE] -> [override/GORKUO03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103622:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103623:ERROR: [GORPRI1.CRE] -> [override/GORPRI1.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103647:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103648:ERROR: [GORSTA03.CRE] -> [override/GORSTA03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103672:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103673:ERROR: [GORSTA04.CRE] -> [override/GORSTA04.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103702:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103703:ERROR: [GORWOM04.CRE] -> [override/GORWOM04.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103729:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103730:ERROR: [GPPRI1.CRE] -> [override/GPPRI1.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103754:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103755:ERROR: [GROMMIN.CRE] -> [override/GROMMIN.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103804:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103805:ERROR: [HEARTG4.CRE] -> [override/HEARTG4.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103829:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103830:ERROR: [HEARTG5.CRE] -> [override/HEARTG5.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103858:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103859:ERROR: [HGBER01.CRE] -> [override/HGBER01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103888:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103889:ERROR: [HGNYA01.CRE] -> [override/HGNYA01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103913:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103914:ERROR: [HGSKL01.CRE] -> [override/HGSKL01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103938:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103939:ERROR: [HLCLERIC.CRE] -> [override/HLCLERIC.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103963:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:103964:ERROR: [HLSTAL.CRE] -> [override/HLSTAL.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104015:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104016:ERROR: [JADE4.CRE] -> [override/JADE4.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104040:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104041:ERROR: [JAEL01.CRE] -> [override/JAEL01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104065:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104066:ERROR: [JAEL02.CRE] -> [override/JAEL02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104120:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104121:ERROR: [JAHEI4.CRE] -> [override/JAHEI4.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104145:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104146:ERROR: [JAREV4.CRE] -> [override/JAREV4.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104174:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104175:ERROR: [KPCHAP01.CRE] -> [override/KPCHAP01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104199:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104200:ERROR: [KPSOLD09.CRE] -> [override/KPSOLD09.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104225:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104226:ERROR: [KUOCLE20.CRE] -> [override/KUOCLE20.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104277:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104278:ERROR: [LEGDOR.CRE] -> [override/LEGDOR.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104381:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104382:ERROR: [OBSSAH02.CRE] -> [override/OBSSAH02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104421:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104422:ERROR: [OHBMOLZA.CRE] -> [override/OHBMOLZA.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104451:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104452:ERROR: [OHDCRU01.CRE] -> [override/OHDCRU01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104475:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104476:ERROR: [OHDCRU02.CRE] -> [override/OHDCRU02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104500:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104501:ERROR: [OHDHAM03.CRE] -> [override/OHDHAM03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104525:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104526:ERROR: [OHDHAMMS.CRE] -> [override/OHDHAMMS.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104557:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104558:ERROR: [OHDNEO03.CRE] -> [override/OHDNEO03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104581:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104582:ERROR: [OHDNEO04.CRE] -> [override/OHDNEO04.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104605:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104606:ERROR: [OHDPPE01.CRE] -> [override/OHDPPE01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104629:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104630:ERROR: [OHDPPE02.CRE] -> [override/OHDPPE02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104653:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104654:ERROR: [OHDRDEF.CRE] -> [override/OHDRDEF.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104703:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104704:ERROR: [OHDTREE1.CRE] -> [override/OHDTREE1.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104743:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104744:ERROR: [OHRJADEN.CRE] -> [override/OHRJADEN.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104768:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104769:ERROR: [OHRMURUN.CRE] -> [override/OHRMURUN.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104792:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104793:ERROR: [OHROAZMA.CRE] -> [override/OHROAZMA.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104818:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104819:ERROR: [OHRSHR22.CRE] -> [override/OHRSHR22.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104843:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104844:ERROR: [OHRSHRN2.CRE] -> [override/OHRSHRN2.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104868:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104869:ERROR: [OHRTADDA.CRE] -> [override/OHRTADDA.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104895:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104896:ERROR: [ORC03.CRE] -> [override/ORC03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104950:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104951:ERROR: [PCAPT06.CRE] -> [override/PCAPT06.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104975:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:104976:ERROR: [PIRMUR09.CRE] -> [override/PIRMUR09.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105029:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105030:ERROR: [PPTIAX2.CRE] -> [override/PPTIAX2.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105054:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105055:ERROR: [PPUMB01.CRE] -> [override/PPUMB01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105081:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105082:ERROR: [PRIES10A.CRE] -> [override/PRIES10A.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105106:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105107:ERROR: [PRIES10B.CRE] -> [override/PRIES10B.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105131:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105132:ERROR: [PRIES10C.CRE] -> [override/PRIES10C.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105156:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105157:ERROR: [PRIES12A.CRE] -> [override/PRIES12A.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105181:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105182:ERROR: [PRIES12B.CRE] -> [override/PRIES12B.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105206:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105207:ERROR: [PRIES12C.CRE] -> [override/PRIES12C.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105231:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105232:ERROR: [PRIES18A.CRE] -> [override/PRIES18A.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105256:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105257:ERROR: [PRIES18B.CRE] -> [override/PRIES18B.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105281:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105282:ERROR: [PRIES18C.CRE] -> [override/PRIES18C.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105331:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105332:ERROR: [PRIES6B.CRE] -> [override/PRIES6B.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105431:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105432:ERROR: [PRIES8C.CRE] -> [override/PRIES8C.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105464:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105465:ERROR: [PTHRAL09.CRE] -> [override/PTHRAL09.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105493:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105494:ERROR: [REBAND05.CRE] -> [override/REBAND05.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105518:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105519:ERROR: [RECLER01.CRE] -> [override/RECLER01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105543:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105544:ERROR: [RECLER02.CRE] -> [override/RECLER02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105568:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105569:ERROR: [RENGAA.CRE] -> [override/RENGAA.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105593:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105594:ERROR: [RETHUG03.CRE] -> [override/RETHUG03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105620:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105621:ERROR: [SAERK.CRE] -> [override/SAERK.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105650:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105651:ERROR: [SAHAMB03.CRE] -> [override/SAHAMB03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105680:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105681:ERROR: [SAHAMB06.CRE] -> [override/SAHAMB06.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105705:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105706:ERROR: [SAHPR1.CRE] -> [override/SAHPR1.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105730:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105731:ERROR: [SAHPR3.CRE] -> [override/SAHPR3.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105757:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105758:ERROR: [SAHPR5.CRE] -> [override/SAHPR5.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105841:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105842:ERROR: [SENDAI2.CRE] -> [override/SENDAI2.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105866:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105867:ERROR: [SENPRI01.CRE] -> [override/SENPRI01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105919:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105920:ERROR: [SHUGAR01.CRE] -> [override/SHUGAR01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105943:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105944:ERROR: [SHUGOD01.CRE] -> [override/SHUGOD01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105968:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105969:ERROR: [SHUGPR01.CRE] -> [override/SHUGPR01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105993:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:105994:ERROR: [SLAPRI.CRE] -> [override/SLAPRI.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106074:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106075:ERROR: [SUDEMIN.CRE] -> [override/SUDEMIN.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106099:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106100:ERROR: [SUELF10.CRE] -> [override/SUELF10.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106191:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106192:ERROR: [TDR6A.CRE] -> [override/TDR6A.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106216:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106217:ERROR: [TDR8A.CRE] -> [override/TDR8A.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106241:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106242:ERROR: [TDR8B.CRE] -> [override/TDR8B.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106268:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106269:ERROR: [TERMER03.CRE] -> [override/TERMER03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106317:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106318:ERROR: [TOBPAR05.CRE] -> [override/TOBPAR05.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106342:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106343:ERROR: [TREVIL01.CRE] -> [override/TREVIL01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106396:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106397:ERROR: [TREVIL03.CRE] -> [override/TREVIL03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106422:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106423:ERROR: [UDARDUL.CRE] -> [override/UDARDUL.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106447:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106448:ERROR: [UDCHAL.CRE] -> [override/UDCHAL.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106472:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106473:ERROR: [UDDEAR02.CRE] -> [override/UDDEAR02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106497:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106498:ERROR: [UDDEAR03.CRE] -> [override/UDDEAR03.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106522:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106523:ERROR: [UDDOOR06.CRE] -> [override/UDDOOR06.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106547:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106548:ERROR: [UDDROW12.CRE] -> [override/UDDROW12.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106572:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106573:ERROR: [UDDROW14.CRE] -> [override/UDDROW14.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106597:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106598:ERROR: [UDDROW15.CRE] -> [override/UDDROW15.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106622:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106623:ERROR: [UDDROW31.CRE] -> [override/UDDROW31.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106647:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106648:ERROR: [UDDROW35.CRE] -> [override/UDDROW35.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106672:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106673:ERROR: [UDDROW36.CRE] -> [override/UDDROW36.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106725:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106726:ERROR: [UDIMRAE.CRE] -> [override/UDIMRAE.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106750:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106751:ERROR: [UDKUO02.CRE] -> [override/UDKUO02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106775:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106776:ERROR: [UDPHAE01.CRE] -> [override/UDPHAE01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106800:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106801:ERROR: [UDPHAE02.CRE] -> [override/UDPHAE02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106854:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106855:ERROR: [VICG1.CRE] -> [override/VICG1.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106879:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106880:ERROR: [VICPRI01.CRE] -> [override/VICPRI01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106904:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106905:ERROR: [VVPRIEST.CRE] -> [override/VVPRIEST.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106933:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106934:ERROR: [YAGA04.CRE] -> [override/YAGA04.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106958:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106959:ERROR: [YSCLER01.CRE] -> [override/YSCLER01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106983:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:106984:ERROR: [YSSOLD16.CRE] -> [override/YSSOLD16.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107008:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107009:ERROR: [ZILARC01.CRE] -> [override/ZILARC01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107152:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107153:ERROR: [sendai8.CRE] -> [override/sendai8.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107233:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107234:ERROR: [gaal01.CRE] -> [override/gaal01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107306:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CAUSE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107307:ERROR: [gaal02.CRE] -> [override/gaal02.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107381:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107382:ERROR: [shupol01.CRE] -> [override/shupol01.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107461:ERROR: cannot convert %CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL% or %%CLERIC_CURE_MODERATE_WOUNDS_LEVEL%% to an integer
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:107462:ERROR: [sendai.CRE] -> [override/sendai.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:133361:ERROR: error loading [weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\dragred.baf]
SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG:133465:ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "weidu_external/workspace\\ssl_out\\dragred.baf")

SETUP-STRATAGEMS.7z

WeiDU.log