SCS v32 Release Candidate (now Version 10) Available for Testing

Okay, that’s pretty strange. I can only assume it’s some problem that I solved without noticing in some library file update.

A quick workaround would be to remove those three spells from the override before installing SCS. Of course, that means whatever changes Tome and Blood produces won’t apply to those spells.

Was running an EET (BGEE2.5) installation yesterday night. Everything went fine and is looking ok in game (only short test).

BGEE2.5+SOD+DLCMerger

BG1NPC 24

BG1UB 16

BG2EE2.5

EET 1.0RC11

Ascension 1.7.2

UB 27rc1

Quest Pack 3.3

Wheels of Prophecy 8.2

PPE 1.01

EET_end

LeUI-SOD 3.9

SCS 32RC10

Just wanted to let you know and two questions.

Is there any incompatbility between QuestPack: Additonal Random Encounters and SCS: Improved Random Encounters?

Can i change the class/kit with SCS: Improved NPC customisation. If yes, how? I wasnt able to do it in my quick test.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Azoth said:

Is there any incompatbility between QuestPack: Additonal Random Encounters and SCS: Improved Random Encounters?

Not so far as I know.

9 minutes ago, Azoth said:

Can i change the class/kit with SCS: Improved NPC customisation.

Only for NPCs, and only when they first join the party and before leveling them up. (They have a special ability that gives you a change class/kit menu.)

Guest temp
On 5/10/2019 at 6:15 PM, southfla79 said:

The install started as a large megamod set us but when SCS initialize AI failed

Since disabling AVG to install, Ive not had an initialise AI failure

17 hours ago, DavidW said:

Only for NPCs, and only when they first join the party and before leveling them up. (They have a special ability that gives you a change class/kit menu.)

Thanks. Its working like a charm.

Only minor thing i noticed is that Minsc's 2 pips from ranger class stay after changing to another class. Also after lvling.

Guest roronoa

There was an issue mentioned before in Ascension with the bridges not appearing in the final battle. Has this issue been fixed in RC10?