SCS v32 Release Candidate (now Version 10) Available for Testing

32 minutes ago, DavidW said:

Can’t reproduce, so I suspect your install has got damaged somehow.

At-least for that spell, i suspect this might've been a revision addition or so. 

Something maybe i think you should look into, but it seems vampire's energy drain bypasses negative energy plane protection. Dunno how it does but that is what it seems to do.

52 minutes ago, DavidW said:

Can’t reproduce, so I suspect your install has got damaged somehow.

Not sure about that. All I can say is that RC6 installed without any problems at all. (I uninstalled the RC7 components and installed RC6 right away on the same installation)

An additional note: RC7's weidu was very laggy, like it would take a second or so before my input would be registered maybe it was related to that.. RC6 didn't have that problem either.

I'll probably stick with RC6 for now since RC7 doesn't seem to contain crucial fixes. I'll report back should I change my mind and decide to do another installation with RC7.

Edited by Ulb
On 1/6/2019 at 6:04 PM, DavidW said:

OK, so I assume I should try to compile a 32-bit version?

If it's not too much bother, I'd very much appreciate it. It should be quick enough for me to test that it can at least start inside my WinXP if you could try to compile for 32-bit and just attach the executable to a post.

(Of course, I fully understand if it's too bothersome -- after all WinXP is incredibly out of date at this point :))

2 hours ago, Ulb said:

Not sure about that. All I can say is that RC6 installed without any problems at all. (I uninstalled the RC7 components and installed RC6 right away on the same installation)

An additional note: RC7's weidu was very laggy, like it would take a second or so before my input would be registered maybe it was related to that.. RC6 didn't have that problem either.

I'll probably stick with RC6 for now since RC7 doesn't seem to contain crucial fixes. I'll report back should I change my mind and decide to do another installation with RC7.

@Ulb

I have also had this issue. But also had issues with the ai component not initializing and installing. This caused all of SCS (or the majority of it) to not install. 

I'm also unsure if this is related, but Jim's Fixes and Tweaks doesn't seem to work in the install either with Fix Ascension with SCS Abazigal/Irenicus/Celestials (this could just be something that needs to be fixed in that mod).

3 hours ago, Ulb said:

That's starting to seem very odd.

What version of the game are you running? 

On 1/5/2019 at 8:13 AM, Relay said:

I'm using your the improved customization and management component and party members are being re-triggered to level up any time they are killed (so long as they have lower exp than the main character) 

This isn't a problem per se, except that HP seems to be calculated incorrectly after leveling up. I'm consistantly LOSING hp every time this happens. I don't have a good enough grasp on how HP per level is implemented to track down any solution atm sorry.

I also can reproduce this bug.

9 hours ago, DavidW said:

That's starting to seem very odd.

What version of the game are you running? 

I'm using the latest available versions from GOG

BG2EE- 2.5.16.6_(21849)

BGEE- 2.5_(23121)

SOD- 2.5_(23121)

If you didn't add any .tra lines or at least no one else has any issues with missing lines, the issue might have been caused by faulty extraction?

10 hours ago, Anprionsa said:

I'm also unsure if this is related, but Jim's Fixes and Tweaks doesn't seem to work in the install either with Fix Ascension with SCS Abazigal/Irenicus/Celestials (this could just be something that needs to be fixed in that mod). 

Not using that mod so I can't say whether there is a pattern or not..

20 hours ago, Anprionsa said:

That sounds like Jim’s problem :)

OK, version 8 is up. This catches all the bugs I'm (a) aware of and (b) can reproduce. It also (by popular demand) restores the spellcasting spirit trolls as the default choice in 'tougher d'Arnise Keep', and tweaks the keep a bit to connect to the difficulty slider.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:42 AM, AnonymousHero said:

If it's not too much bother, I'd very much appreciate it. It should be quick enough for me to test that it can at least start inside my WinXP if you could try to compile for 32-bit and just attach the executable to a post.

(Of course, I fully understand if it's too bothersome -- after all WinXP is incredibly out of date at this point :))

I've done a separate post about this.

4 hours ago, DavidW said:

OK, version 8 is up. This catches all the bugs I'm (a) aware of and (b) can reproduce. It also (by popular demand) restores the spellcasting spirit trolls as the default choice in 'tougher d'Arnise Keep', and tweaks the keep a bit to connect to the difficulty slider.

Splendid!

Really wasn't fun without LoB random spawns and with pushover trollolols.

Edited by Lord_Tansheron

Using RC8 with BG2+ToB

Good news I don't get parsing errors anymore except 4 during installation of improved fiends:

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\dempitsu.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 442 column 1-29
Near Text: )
    [HaveSpell] argument [CLERIC_SYMBOL_PAIN] not found in [Spell.IDS]

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\dempitsu.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 456 column 1-34
    [Spell] argument [CLERIC_SYMBOL_PAIN] not found in [Spell.IDS]

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\dempitsu.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 463 column 1-29
    [HaveSpell] argument [CLERIC_SYMBOL_PAIN] not found in [Spell.IDS]

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\dempitsu.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 477 column 1-49
    [Spell] argument [CLERIC_SYMBOL_PAIN] not found in [Spell.IDS]

Still can't install Improved Bodhi:

ERROR: No translation provided for @16048

Weidu and debug.7z

Edited by Buzda