SCS v32 Release Candidate (now Version 10) Available for Testing

Hi: is it meant that casting 'summon fiend' lowers your alignment? Current behaviour is that each casting lowers it 1 via a good->neutral->evil path. (so a chaotic good char' will cast it 2x to become chaotic evil).

Is it intended? I didn't see it in the readme, if it is its a really cool idea. Don't know if it does it permanently. (1 idea: Maybe reputation could be affected as an alternative)

Love the MOD its so good! Thank you. Mages are using HLA I've seen perfectly so far.

Edited by david76321
12 hours ago, Hubal said:

Also dialog box is going crazy for some reason. Sometimes dialog won't show up and I need to scroll up to see it.

It looks like a problem with LeUI not SCS. If you have steps to reproduce, can you post on Beamdog forums so I can look at it (or here if you don't want to create a new account but in a new topic to not hijack this one that is made for SCS RC).

Catching up after being out of contact for a week.

I am seeing critical (i.e., install breaking) bugs in some circumstances on Cure/Cause Wounds and with certain bam files in the Initialise component; did I miss anything?

(and lots of other smaller things that I’ll get to when I have a chance and which I appreciate being mentioned, but right now I’m only keeping up with the critical stuff.)

Unsure if intended: same as with melf's minute meteors: Energy blades: When successfully rolling a 'hit' reduce spell defence counts. 

Eg. Char' '1' casts  spell turning:self. Char' '2' throws 2 x Energy blades at char' '1': Spell turning (start count of 12) is removed.

This MOD is great! Thank you.

1.Hive mothers magic disrupting ray 'i think' 'not burning through' wizards anti-magic

But will check out the mod more.

2.Vitriolic sphere looks to be giving full damage dice with subsequent acid effects (if save vs spell unsuccessful).

Current: Caster level 12 (so 'starting' damage is 12d4) vs lesser demon lord: Rounds damage: 27, 26, 25, 26, 31, (saved), 0

Expected: 12d4, 10d4, 8d4, 6d4, 2d4 (saved), 0

Thank you for great Mod.

Edited by david76321

Presently if a char with mirror image attacks a char with fire shield (red or blue) and hits them (presumably only the real char and not an image can attack) then it looks like a chance is made for an image to 'absorb' the fire shield.

Expected: When char attack char with fire shield (mirror image on attacker) and 'hits' then the attacker should feel the effects of said fire shield (and not have a mirror image potentially lost absorbing it).

(may also affecting globe of blades can maybe check)

Thank you for the great MOD.

Edited by david76321
On 2/21/2019 at 4:32 PM, Guest Galwail said:

Hi, I was installing SCS and run into following error:

SCS install error: the SSL file dvefreetr.ssl cannot be found at stratagems/genie/genie/ssl
Stopping installation because of error.

To resolve this I had to change following lines in genie.tpa

ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~dvimhere.mrk~ THEN BEGIN
         LAF ssl_to_bcs STR_VAR script=~dvefreetr~ location=~genie/ssl~ END
         LAF edit_creature STR_VAR creature=~dvefreet=>dw#dvefr~ editstring=~strip_script=>dvmelee~ END
   END

to

ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~dvimhere.mrk~ THEN BEGIN
         LAF ssl_to_bcs STR_VAR script=~dvefreet~ location=~ssl~ END
         LAF edit_creature STR_VAR creature=dvefreet editstring=~strip_script=>dvmelee~ END
   END

Did I break my game more, or will this change work? I know next to nothing about weidu and ssl, so this is pure guessing on my part 😆

Weidu.log

I am getting this error too. The user's provided solution worked for me.

So Good: Enemies are really fun using all sorts of approaches.

-Lesser demon lords (Underdark) may not using all abilities (firestorm) although that maybe intended ( as solo character.)

-Is this something SCS touches?: When you have 3x 'save vs' spells in a trigger or sequencer : does the same roll get give for all 3? (ie 3 polymorph other)

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66870/sequencers-vs-saving-throws 

This thread discusses it and someone said spell revisions is a mod that does alter it but i ddidnt fully understand the conclusions drawn there.

Thank you for an excellent AI MOD!

Edited by david76321