Welcome Back to G3!

We've spent the past week migrating content to our new cloud-based platform and while we're still working down our checklist, we're re-opening the site and forums since we're confident that nothing will catch fire. At least not immediately. Definitely, probably sure.

At any rate, we'd like to thank you for your patience. We've done our best to keep our look and feel from the recent redesign though we're still ironing out a few rough edges. Our full suite of redirects are not fully active, so please bear with us through some inevitable 404s while we sort them out.

We also would like to extend our deepest gratitude to SHS, and to @SConrad in particular. They've been kind enough to host us for years and, while we're moving to a new host, we're very appreciative of the help they've given us. We simply could not have remained online without their assistance.

And speaking of a new host unfortunately means we get to speak of new obligations. For years G3 was hosted and paid for by the staff and modders of G3 itself; however, as the site has grown--and the modder pool has shrunk--it became progressively harder to make the ends meet. As such, we've added a new donation feature to the site for any of our wonderful community who are feeling generous. Every bit helps, and 100% will go directly to the hosting costs.

On a personal note, I'd like to thank both @Mike1072 and @theacefes for their phenomenal work making this move happen--and happen well, as it turns out. They've always being there to help pull me out of holes of my own making. They've both put in a lot of long hours--not their first time, and certainly not their last--and I'd like everyone to join me in sending our sincere appreciation their way.

Welcome back!

Guys and gals, I've always known we have a great community at G3, but you always continue to surprise me in new and wonderful ways.

We've been back online for two days, and already the donation goal for 2019 hosting is nearly full. I simply can't thank you guys enough.

On 12/25/2018 at 10:09 AM, CamDawg said:

We also would like to extend our deepest gratitude to SHS, and to @SConrad in particular. They've been kind enough to host us for years and, while we're moving to a new host, we're very appreciative of the help they've given us. We simply could not have remained online without their assistance.

You're very welcome! Congrats on the move and well done to all involved—seems like everything went off without a hitch. 😀 It's awesome to see the community still thriving.

On 12/26/2018 at 8:22 AM, CamDawg said:

Guys and gals, I've always known we have a great community at G3, but you always continue to surprise me in new and wonderful ways.

We've been back online for two days, and already the donation goal for 2019 hosting is nearly full. I simply can't thank you guys enough.

And now our 2020 hosting is paid as well.

Seriously: thank you.