New engine

Ardanis

On 1/8/2019 at 8:09 AM, jastey said:

Also, there is a lot of external scripts/graphics etc. imbedded: fonts.googleapis.com, secure.gravatar.com, fonts.gstatic.com, i.imgur.com, content.invisioncic.com, twemoji.maxcdn.com, www.shsforums.net (the last one sounds especially dubious ;) ), are we sure we need all of those and they do not grab info they are not supposed to pass on?

That stuff is all legitimate and enabled deliberately.  They're not tracking cookies.  If you're concerned about what Google does when you request fonts, check out their FAQ.

fonts.googleapis.com    // Google Fonts 
fonts.gstatic.com       // Google Fonts

secure.gravatar.com     // service used to fetch avatars
twemoji.maxcdn.com      // service used to handle emoji

content.invisioncic.com // forum content

The requests you saw to i.imgur.com and www.shsforums.net are probably due to content in specific posts.  I'm not sure what would cause a request to www.shsforums.net, but embedded images from i.imgur.com make perfect sense.

Would it be possible to leave the smiley window open and not have it shut by itself after chosing one smiley? Because sometimes you just have to post more than one in a row and it gets rather tedious this way (especially since opening that extra window and loading all smiley pictures takes a little while, at least for me).

Hey there, folks! Any possibility of the highlighting code display using Argent77’s WeiDU .baf .tp2 .d highlighting?

(not that important in the grand scheme of things, but if we have all those programming languages already there, so I thought I’d ask)