BG1NPC v24.1 Bugthread

On 11/23/2019 at 9:55 PM, Arthas said:

What I mean is that, for example, with Dynhaier dialogues are reused multiple times, rather than being used only once.

Do you have more info on that, @Arthas? Reusing dialogue is really not BG1NPC standard, so I'd wish this accusation had a bit more backup in terms of screenshots or quoted lines with description of where they showed.

Sorry jastey, I do not have screenshots. But truth be told, I wasnt using any mod apart from this one, so if I wrote it, I had to have a damn good reason. Anyway I will remove that post because I do not even remember which dialogues I was referring to.

I checked the report and it seems I was referring to winski perorate and dynaheir latest encounter -the one where she faces him and he summons the cambion. Labyrinth area, when you find winski that narrates you his life with sarevok. Romance content ? Or content that appears anyway?I don't know

I do not have savegames for all game events, no. If I do not get a savegame I try to clua console to the area in question, if that is not good enough to mimic the game's situation then I can't really test it without a safegame from someone else. For the Winski-Dynaheir situation, cheating into the area and setting the Dynaheir quest variable should be enough to trigger the event.

Guest IconoclasticBanter

I'm encountering a problem with the Shar-Teel romance: every possible route through LT0 results in the "I don't really see a need to try this again" conversation, which begins immediately after the rest which triggers LT0. No mods installed other than BG1NPC and the music pack. Any ideas? I'll happily do further testing if there's something I haven't thought to try.

This line is part of the morning after LT, but it is one reaction to two of the possible reply options. The morning after dialogue should start with the line "~Well, that was - one interesting night.~". From there, not all reply options lead to Shar'Teel breaking up, although I admit the logic which ones do and which ones don't is not really clear to me.

Spoiler

These lead to the break up:

@77   = ~Well, that was - one interesting night.~

PC replies: @78   = ~I enjoyed that very much. Did you?~ / @79   = ~Interesting? Is that good or bad?~

=> @81   = ~Your enthusiasm was enjoyable, in a way. I'm afraid your lack of experience showed, but all in all, it was a fair night.~

PC replies: @83   = ~So that's it, then?~ / @84   = ~Fair enough to do it again?~

=> breakup

All other routes do not lead to the breakup.

Guest IconoclasticBanter

Well, I'll try playing another hour or two and see if it keeps going then. Seems like the "one interesting night" conversation ends with either her backing out, as you mentioned, or the PC being actively cruel; but maybe all that means is I'm not cut out for an evil-aligned playthrough. Thank you, and if I don't show up here again, everything is going fine!