Bug and Typo Reports

Rhaella

Guest rossbach451

Not a bug, but where do I post DEBUG files if I can't install the game? I will admit that my install is years in the making and I don't even know all the aspects of it. How do I attach the debug file?

2 hours ago, Guest rossbach451 said:

Not a bug, but where do I post DEBUG files if I can't install the game? I will admit that my install is years in the making and I don't even know all the aspects of it. How do I attach the debug file?

You right-click it, and make it into a .zip archive. Then you either Log in to the forum, or any one of the multiple file upload sites and upload it here, or here, and then you link to it. There was a minimum post limit when I signed in a long time ago, so ... I give you both options.

1 minute ago, rossbach451 said:

Ugh. Properties shows ver 0.1.0.0 on my baldur.exe file, so I am out of tolerance, yes? How do I fix?

That's not it (the version is displayed in-game on the opening screen). I'm going to take a look at your mod selection and figure out which idiot mod overrides the action.ids file.

Just now, Artemius I said:

That's not it (the version is displayed in-game on the opening screen). I'm going to take a look at your mod selection and figure out which idiot mod overrides the action.ids file.

I will check. Thanks again for your help, I have no idea the series of mods I have! This has built over years.

1 minute ago, Artemius I said:

ChangeStat does not exist in versions before 2.0. You'll need to update, which will unfortunately reset your game to an unmodded state, or the scripts will need to be changed accordingly to make it backwards compatible.

Well, that is something. How do I update? I take it I will be charged a fee for my trouble? Also, do you have a recommended build for mods? I have seen threads in the past that detailed such things. If any of this is an ass-pain, please let me know to go pound sand. I really appreciate all that you have done.