Bug and Typo Reports

Rhaella

On 5/25/2019 at 8:22 AM, Isewein said:

It's a simple typo in the .tp2. The last block under epilogues is set to copy rh#eva4.2da twice; instead change it to ~evandra/epilogue/rh#eva.2da~ ~override/rh#eva5.2da~ for "Romance, PC ascends".

This bug is addressed in the current version of Evandra, which is actually version 2.2 according to the mod's readme.

There was one other bug reported on the Beamdog forums

jpayette wrote:
Little bit of code snuck into one of the journal entries...

"Evandra wishes to pay the Knights of Solamnia a visit at the Order of the Radiant Heart. If all goes to plan, she will be able to send them home.%,QUEST)"

The fix appears to be fairly simple. In entry @284 in the quest.tra file, remove the ")" so the line should read

@284 = ~Homecoming

Evandra wishes to pay the Knights of Solamnia a visit at the Order of the Radiant Heart. If all goes to plan, she will be able to send them home.~
I have attached the fixed quest.tra from the evandra/translations/english folder in the mod.

quest.tra

How does the romance starts in Brynnlaw ? I'm about to leave the island, and nothing happened.

It seems I need to finish the friendship talks in Amn and tell her I'm interested ? But that talk never happened I think. How can I check the friendship talk advancement ? What are the conditions for last friendship talk ?

edit :

Ok, I had to fiddle with variables, but managed to make it work. Apparently, one variable was set to the value that would stop the romance from starting. Weird, I can't recall making any offensive dialog choices
, and my PC is elf. All is well I guess.

Edited by Ladon