Calin NPC Mod

Kitanna

I just moved to Montana and it was a nightmare trip. My moniter was cracked also, thankfully I have my laptop. It's harder to use for me but at least I can get back to modding. It should be easier to do that now since I left my husband. Very hard to write a romance when you are subjected to abuse but I know I can do this and I will. SO, just a little more patience please.

Thank you!  The car broke down twice, the second time it broke for good. The transmission blew in the middle of a snow storm. And that wasnt even half of it but, we are alive and safe. My grandson was very brave through it all but my dogs were scared lol. We have no car and are broke but our lives mean more and we have those and a lot of hope. There is no where to go but up now 🙂

On 11/16/2019 at 4:09 PM, Kitanna said:

I don't have one yet, sorry. Had a few set backs due to that pesky thing called life getting in the way. 😀  Please use the section I set aside for Navarra here http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=125.0   for questions, comments as I don't know if  using Calin's is acceptable/allowed and I post everything related to her there. I'm so glad you are interested, and a tad excited 😛 , about playing the mod. I will do my best to get a playable version as soon as possible. But, she isn't close to that point yet.

Any news how Navarra is doing? :)

Navarra is being tested to make sure all the new content is working properly but is still not ready for a release. I haven't worked on it in about 6 months for personal reasons but plan on diving in hard once my house is unpacked.  Time isn't on my side, however, since my grandson will be home schooled because of the covid-19. I really want her done, too many years have passed now since I started her.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.