Jump to content

My impressions after a full playthrough


jemapa

Recommended Posts

On 12/4/2019 at 7:02 AM, Isewein said:

Oh, I realise I never replied to this. The reaction to the Windspeed illusions indeed never fired - maybe a problem with the Ajantis mod? And the language question makes much more sense then. Despite my unfamiliarity wit the setting, I suppose it should have been obvious to me on second thought that Elven language isn't shared across the planes, but I do think a little conversation on that linguistic difference could make it more clear.

I'll write up some ideas on Xan crossmod during my next playthrough. I think I've played with him often enough to be able to capture his voice. Seeing as Kulyok has retired, do you think she'd theoretically be fine with you adding it to Evandra?

I actually added some Xan crossmod in the most recent version, though if you have additional ideas, you're welcome to share them! :)

Link to comment
On 12/4/2019 at 1:02 PM, Isewein said:

The reaction to the Windspeed illusions indeed never fired - maybe a problem with the Ajantis mod?

The Ajantis BGII mod does not change (only add to) the original encounter including additional reply options to Garren's dialogue, but even those lead back to the original dialogue states so none are skipped and it sets the original variable (Global("DomainPaladinBattle","GLOBAL",2)).

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Rhaella said:

I actually added some Xan crossmod in the most recent version, though if you have additional ideas, you're welcome to share them! :)

That's great to hear! Does that mean Kulyok herself is still at it, behind the scenes? That would certainly make me feel far less confident about sharing my ideas. ;)

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Isewein said:

That's great to hear! Does that mean Kulyok herself is still at it, behind the scenes? That would certainly make me feel far less confident about sharing my ideas. ;)

I'm not actually sure! It's possible to get a hold of her to run banters by her, but beyond that I couldn't say. 

 

13 hours ago, jastey said:

The Ajantis BGII mod does not change (only add to) the original encounter including additional reply options to Garren's dialogue, but even those lead back to the original dialogue states so none are skipped and it sets the original variable (Global("DomainPaladinBattle","GLOBAL",2)).

Good to know! I haven't tested the interjection myself, so it's entirely possible that it's broken on my end.

Link to comment
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...