Last call for SCS v32 fixes

25 minutes ago, Guest Macnube said:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it's behavior I've never seen before and seemed odd - a gibberling just quaffed a potion of fortitude. Are they supposed to be getting potions?

BG1EE with SCS 32 r8 on Hardcore Difficulty

No, will check.

@DavidW @DrAzTiK

Summon Fiend('s description?) does indeed seem to be reverted by SCS. SCS did not seem to cause any issue for Blade Barrier or Banishment, though.

@AnonymousHero

Like this? img%5D

Quick edits, but they work. Up to DavidW as to whether he'd want to use them, though. On a side-note, I used this component and created a Mage in ToB (BG2:EE), and didn't seem to get these abilities? Think you're supposed to get them automatically, but I didn't seem to.

Edited by Bartimaeus

yo yo

1- After killing Phaere and  Ardulace, there is no alarm and no big fight. ( I had the same problem with SCS V31)

2- I don't take any damage from Adalon breath weapon

about +200% to dragons: do I need to select the insane/hardcore mod BEFORE meet the dragons to be sure they do have +200% hitpoint  ?

Edited by DrAzTiK
Guest fly in my soup

Received the following error installing the Improved De'Arnise Keep component from RC8 yesterday. All other SCS components installed fine. Can provide full debug or other resources if useful...

Installing file(s) dw#torg.baf
Compiling 1 script ...
ERROR: error loading [stratagems/tactical_bg2/resource/dw#torg.baf]
ERROR: compiling [stratagems/tactical_bg2/resource/dw#torg.baf]!
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix")], rolling back to previous state
Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/OTHER.8060]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/OTHER.8060")
[weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/UNSETSTR.8060] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
Will uninstall  17 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 8060.
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/ai_shared.tph]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/ai_shared.tph copied to weidu_external/workspace/ai_shared.tph, 2875 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/clericmage_shared.tph]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/clericmage_shared.tph copied to weidu_external/workspace/clericmage_shared.tph, 6839 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/mage_shared.tph]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/mage_shared.tph copied to weidu_external/workspace/mage_shared.tph, 29904 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/caster_shared.tph]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/caster_shared.tph copied to weidu_external/workspace/caster_shared.tph, 54497 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/hla.tph]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/hla.tph copied to weidu_external/workspace/hla.tph, 15455 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/spell_swaps.tph]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/spell_swaps.tph copied to weidu_external/workspace/spell_swaps.tph, 4881 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/priest_shared.tph]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/priest_shared.tph copied to weidu_external/workspace/priest_shared.tph, 19999 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/genai_shared.tph]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/genai_shared.tph copied to weidu_external/workspace/genai_shared.tph, 17342 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/dw#diffi.dlg]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/dw#diffi.dlg copied to override/dw#diffi.dlg, 117475 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/ar1300.ARE]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/ar1300.ARE copied to override/ar1300.ARE, 18124 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/ar1302.ARE]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/ar1302.ARE copied to override/ar1302.ARE, 19220 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/ar1303.ARE]
weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/ar1303.ARE copied to override/ar1303.ARE, 20928 bytes
Uninstalled     17 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 8060.
Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/READLN.8060]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/READLN.8060")
Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/READLN.8060.TEXT]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/stratagems/8060/READLN.8060.TEXT")

It installs fine on my machine (and dw#torg.baf is a very simple script) so not sure what's going on here. I need at least the version of the game you're on, confirmation that you're testing v32 RC8, and ideally your weidu.log. You might also take a look in stratagems/tactical_bg2/resource and see if dw#torg.baf is actually there; if not, your install is corrupted somehow.

Guest Dinguer the Mad

Small nitpick but icewind dale spell descriptions should have an empty line between specifics and effects like the other spells in the game.

Guest Macnube

Maybe not a bug, but I'm not sure if this is the intended behavior:

With all difficulty settings set to Hardcore, Osmadi (lvl 9 druid in BGEE) prebuffed with:

Armor of Faith (3 rounds + 1 rnd/lvl)

Barkskin (4 rounds + 1 rnd/lvl)

Free Action (1 turn + 1 rnd/lvl)

Ironskins (12 hours)

Given the structure of the encounter (it doesn't look like he appears in sight of the party, I was able to scout him out ahead of time) I would have thought that of the above buffs, only Ironskins, and maybe Free Action would meet the 3 rnd/lvl threshold set by hardcore.

Guest Macnube

As a quick follow up:

After changing priest prebuffing to tactical, he now buffs with Free Action and Ironskins, where I would only expect Ironskins to meet the 1 turn/lvl threshold.