SHSforums down.

1 hour ago, Icelemental said:

Does anyone happen to have the files for Rogue Rebalancing? I've wanted to try it out for years but I finally tried to find it today and the only location appears to be the SHS site that is currently shutdown...

This is the latest that I have, I do not know if it is actually the latest or not: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/66c0x4d5fnsszj3/rr-v492.zip

Thanks @Rastor, but for all mods previously hosted by RPG Dungeons that were uploaded at SHS with translations updates (in the Resurrection section), all I need is your permission to make them "official releases" and to release them officially at SHS DL Center and at SpellHold Studios official GitHub account.

This way, it will be possible to update them with all fixes that have been posted for years. ;)

That will save your money and allow active modders to maintain them. And to be perfectly clear, here is the official SHS policy in this matter:

When a modder withdraws from the scene, we only allow the following updates: addition or correction of translations, correction of bugs or compatibility problems with other mods, and finally the possibility of installation in new EE games. Altering or adding anything to the original content of these mods is forbidden.

Edited by Gwendolyne

@Rastor That's a generous offer but those days there is no longer a need for huge, monolith storage services that cost a huge amount of money and require manpower to maintain them. For community needs, various companies offer cloud storage which requires no cost or service required. And there are services which expanded far beyond being 'a place where you store bytes'. 

On 3/23/2020 at 7:25 AM, Gwendolyne said:

Thanks @Rastor, but for all mods previously hosted by RPG Dungeons that were uploaded at SHS with translations updates (in the Resurrection section), all I need is your permission to make them "official releases" and to release them officially at SHS DL Center and at SpellHold Studios official GitHub account.

This way, it will be possible to update them with all fixes that have been posted for years. ;)

That will save your money and allow active modders to maintain them. And to be perfectly clear, here is the official SHS policy in this matter:

When a modder withdraws from the scene, we only allow the following updates: addition or correction of translations, correction of bugs or compatibility problems with other mods, and finally the possibility of installation in new EE games. Altering or adding anything to the original content of these mods is forbidden.

Permission granted.

I may still make some updates to the files (in particular, there's a few fights in Improved Asylum that I want to fix) but I don't know how long that'll take me given that I'm now married with a young daughter and don't really have the time to devote to this stuff like I used to.