Nothing to do with Baldur's gate games but help will be greatly appreciated

Greenhorn

So this is my predicament. Last night I experienced serious problems with Chrome so I decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it again. So far everything went smoothly. But unfortunately I was very thorough, as per some misguided advice on internet I also deleted  any trace of Chrome in Program files/Google and AppData/Local/Google folders. Unfortunate consequence of this is that I can't access my e-mail accounts. I made HTML backup of Bookmarks and I wrote e - mails usernames and passwords on paper in notebook. But to my horror Gmail doesn't accept some passwords for my accounts. I tried to recover them using Google help but to no avail. For most important of them, my e-mail account regarding tourist agency through which I host guests in the summer I failed ( forgot ) to made phone number or recovery e mail. I'm on the end of my wits so any advice how to recover or hack lost password on gmail would be greatly appreciated. I'm afraid their support service will left me to run in endless hamster circle.