Magical Rope is missing

Guest Ankheg

There is no rope on King Ixilthetocal's corpse after I sided with Prince Villynaty. (Prince Villynaty doesn't have one eighter.)

I am using the gog version.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.07
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Classic (from Baldurdash, by Kevin Dorner): v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v13
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v8

Yes, nothing there either and the prince said it was on the corpse I believe. I have reloaded a save from the island, and the result was the same, but I could pickpocket it (along with some scrolls) the first time I met the king though. I have checked the creature files in shadowkeeper as well, one of them has no rope on it, but I assumed maybe it will be created by some script...

Ah, I see the issue now.

It's supposed to be on the king but his creature file gets replaced when you side with the prince. The replacement file lacks the rope, among other errors. Will get it fixed for the next version.

For players until then, pickpocket it from the king immediately, side with the king, or console in the item (miscbi).