Kivan and Modded NPCs

1) Tsujatha (4)

Written in cooperation with Sillara of Tamari, these banters make the two elves explore the similies and differences of their culture; past love experiences are also touched upon. The banters have been cross-reviewed, and are included into CBP.

2) Yasraena (7)

Written in cooperation with Sillara of Tamari, these banters show a dynamic relationship, starting with overt suspiscion and ending with friendliness. The banters have been cross-reviewed, and are included into CBP.

3) Solaufein (10)

Written in cooperation with Merja, approved by Wes Weimer, though are more in character for Bio's Solaufein than for Wes' version. The banters are included into CBP.

4) Amber (?)

in works

5) Kelsey (4)

Reviewed by JC, submitted to CBP

6) Wikaede (4)

in works

Sillara of Tamari had graciously co-authored a new bunch of banters with her new NPC Yasraena. Those will please anyone who wanted to see Kivan to become friendly with a drow.

And, again, for those who love drow in their party, I have recieved a tentative OK from Wes towrite Kivan-Solaufein banters, and with a kind help of Merja and Alicorn prepared a 10-banter set for his review (OK, I know it is an overkill, but they have that interesting contrast).

I would like to have more of the cross-modded banter, but I belive in playing an NPC to getting to know an NPC. And I don't think I have the time.

So, I would like to invite people who had played with both Kivan and one of the released NPCs on the Crossmod banter pack to write a banter or four for the characters they liked and send it to me. I will edit Kiv's lines and forward it onward to the second author for approval, if I like the banter. It goes without saying that the credit gets credited :D

The released NPCs I currently do not have any banter with are (I think):

Ariena, Fade, Kari, Kido, Kindrek, Nathaniel, Saerileth, Tashia, Wikaede

I would like to have more of the cross-modded banter, but I belive in playing an NPC to getting to know an NPC. And I don't think I have the time.

So, I would like to invite people who had played with both Kivan and one of the released NPCs on the Crossmod banter pack to write a banter or four for the characters they liked and send it to me. I will edit Kiv's lines and forward it onward to the second author for approval, if I like the banter. It goes without saying that the credit gets credited :D

The released NPCs I currently do not have any banter with are (I think):

Ariena, Fade, Kari, Kido, Kindrek, Nathaniel, Saerileth, Wikaede

Sure thing. I'll see what I can do for Kivan/Wikaede banters. SoA only, right?

Thank you, I will take a look. I am afraid that one of them is not very much in tune with what happens in the mod now, but we can work it out.

EDIT: Updated the first post to reflect the Cross-mod content status as of today.

Archived