Fixpack and BGT leading to a stutter in BGII romance Pheare reactions?

In soa-dlg.d:

// Romance interests can comment on PhaereInnuendo in chapter 6 if they were not in the party during chapter 5 (the bigg) (see aerie.bcs, aeriej.dlg, jaheira.bcs, jaheiraj.dlg viconia.bcs, viconij.dlg)
ADD_STATE_TRIGGER ~AERIEJ~ 119 ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",5)~ 124 126

(...)

// Romance interests can comment on PhaereInnuendo in chapter 6 if they were not in the party during chapter 5 (the bigg) (see aerie.bcs, aeriej.dlg, jaheira.bcs, jaheiraj.dlg viconia.bcs, viconij.dlg)
ADD_STATE_TRIGGER ~JAHEIRAJ~ 437 ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",5)~ 441 447

(...)

ADD_STATE_TRIGGER ~VICONIJ~ 97 ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",5)~ 106 108

And in the tp2:

COPY_EXISTING ~aerie.bcs~   ~override~
              ~jaheira.bcs~ ~override~
              ~viconia.bcs~ ~override~
  DECOMPILE_AND_PATCH BEGIN
    REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~\(!Range("Phaere",6)\)~ ~\1 Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",5)~
  END
  BUT_ONLY

I'm not sure where to put this, it seems to be a problem with BGT. Fact is: the patching worked fine for BGII, but in my BGT (v1.18) the script blocks do not have the Chapter check and this leads to a stutter if romance interest is swapped in chapter 6:

Spoiler

IF
	Global("PhaereInnuendo","GLOBAL",1)
	!Range("Phaere",6)  // Phaere
	Global("JaheiraMad1","LOCALS",0)
	OR(2)
		Global("JaheiraRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)
		Global("JaheiraRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		StartDialogNoSet([PC])
END

IF
	Global("PhaereInnuendo","GLOBAL",2)
	Global("JaheiraMad2","LOCALS",0)
	OR(2)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		StartDialogNoSet([PC])
END

IF
	Global("PhaereInnuendo","GLOBAL",3)
	Global("JaheiraMad3","LOCALS",0)
	OR(2)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		StartDialogNoSet([PC])
END

Since there seems to be a similar problem with another BGT install here so something happened during the BGT transition? I didn't spot any occurrence of the scripts being overwritten by looking at the BGT package, though. I am confused. Fact is: the script patches of the Fixpack are in my BGII but not in the BGT I created out of it (v1.18), and I don't seem to be the only one (at least not the only one having stutter issues with these script blocks, although I don't know whether the user reporting the stutter at SHS had the Fixpack installed).

Can anyone confirm?

This should probably be a bug report for BGT, but since @CamDawg you are updating both... :beer: