When the path ends

Guest MadmanofTroy

Guest MadmanofTroy

Ok, joking bout the Description, Kivan is a neat guy, at least for what I've played. But anyway, I'm just wondering what happens to the Archer when he get's kicked out of the group. Does he just vanish, or where does he go?

IIRC he leaves for Shilmista (so, unless he stays where you left him, he is gone) - I did not set a randezvous location. Once we have Shilmista Chapter, maybe, just maybe (depending how we would integrate it in the game) you would be able to meet him there.

Guest MadmanOfTroy

Ah, curses. So, The only way I can keep him is if I tell him to just wait around? Mmmhm, if I remember, is that perment?

But on the other side, maybe adding a randezvous location? Because I really don't want to loose an old friend and an archer over something as mudane as needing a theif in my party. Bad enough I can't boot one character because she goes into a puff of smoke if I do...

Guest MadmanOfTroy

Oh, I understand. I just don't really want to loose a NPC that's so neat because I want someone else in my party. Truth, I was thinking he'd go to...trademeet, if I remember the name right. Or even the Druid's Grove. Maybe...eerm...Umbar Hill, If I've spelled it right.

Oh, I understand. I just don't really want to loose a NPC that's so neat because I want someone else in my party. Truth, I was thinking he'd go to...trademeet, if I remember the name right. Or even the Druid's Grove. Maybe...eerm...Umbar Hill, If I've spelled it right.

I will chalk it up for thinking about adding to V4. Maybe Windspear Hills...

I have done it, actually - he will go to WS if Deheriana is dead or if you do not yet know her fate. He'll be standing by th eentrance to Greth's cabin. I also updated his drop out dialogue in the same fashion as all BG2 NPCs (ie you cannot ask him to stay in place in WK or planar sphere or spellhold...)

Guest John mackey
IIRC he leaves for Shilmista (so, unless he stays where you left him, he is gone) - I did not set a randezvous location.  Once we have Shilmista Chapter, maybe, just maybe (depending how we would integrate it in the game) you would be able to meet him there.

Well now I'll have to admit one thing you could always do what I've done since the beginning. I've only used a Cleric the first couple of times for which I've played the game through completly. Now I don't even keep one in the party. That frees up one slot. My Pc is a fighter/mage/thief which frees up lots more. I'm currently running through the game with Pc, Kivan, Imoen, Soulafein in my party and things are going along pretty good.

We've got the ritual and acid mods installed as well as for others and Kivan and I at level 11 kicked butt in both of them and even took down Watchers keep with just the 2 of us @ around 13th level. Thought of soloing the game but like tha banter amongst the party members. Glad to have kivan back thanks Domi.

Dragonmaster

Archived