Crash upon entering Irenicus' Dungeon LVL2

Interesting.

I did install Infinity Animation last after all the big mods (as seen in WeiDu), and don't use BGT or Bigger World stuff. I even let it install the "Fix Creature References in all Areas part".

Only thing I can think of that could affect it is biffing since it was after that, but that doesn't sound right. 🤔

Doesn't usually the last mod in the load order take priority over anything else that was before it?

Edited by Avallach
4 hours ago, Gwendolyne said:

Silly question: which IA content did you install along with IA core?

From my Weidu:

~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinity Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Humanoid Animation Fixes: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Distinctive Genies: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Distinctive Fiends: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #175 // Pit Fiends -> Some get the NWN animation: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Cambion/Isair Animation -> Some cambions: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #280 // Alu-Fiend/Madae Animation -> Some alu-fiends: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #400 // Distinctive Undead: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #410 // Skeleton Warriors -> Barrow Wight animation: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #450 // Seer Animation -> Some beggars and slaves: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #490 // Svirfneblin Animations -> Animations and sounds: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #500 // More Base Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #550 // More Icewind Dale Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #600 // More Icewind Dale II Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #650 // More Neverwinter Nights Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Moinesse's Avatars for IA -> 50% of relevant non-joinables: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix Areas -> Creature References: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #9910 // Saved Game Animation Fixer -> Correct all animations IA has changed: v5

Can you check with NI if your game has the XDMFxxx.bam and XDMWxxx.bam files series ?

And what are those components?

~1PP.TP2~ #0 #2 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #3 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #4 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #5 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #7 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #10 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #11 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #12 // ?????? -> : ???

Edited by Gwendolyne
1 hour ago, Gwendolyne said:

Can you check with NI if your game has the XDMFxxx.bam and XDMWxxx.bam files series ?

And what are those components?

~1PP.TP2~ #0 #2 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #3 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #4 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #5 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #7 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #10 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #11 // ?????? -> : ???
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #12 // ?????? -> : ???

Alright, when I get home I am gonna take a peek and report back.

Also like I said earlier in the thread, those are me trying to combine some 1PP stuff. Basically, the newest 1ppv4 requires the Core Paperdoll module (which I don't want) for almost everything and I just want the flaming short/swords and colourable staffs.

So I basically first installed the older 2.70 version that allowed me to install just those, and then the rest of 1ppv4 (which did not require the said paperdolls, like magic effects etc.). The reason it shows question marks is because I guess the tp2 files are named the same?

It's actually all on the very first page in the WeiDu I enclosed.

I've been doing this for a lot of playthroughs and years now, and it always worked. 🤔

Edited by Avallach

So I actually went ahead and reinstalled the whole game with mods because why not, right.

Apart from changing up the load order a bit, it seems the crashing has stopped. I can access the second floor without any shenanigans and everything just.... works. Even with the IA content, Moinesse Ninjas, Duergars etc... a faulty install in the past maybe? 🤔

In any case, thank you to everyone involved. I guess this is solved for now.

Edited by Avallach