EET_Tweaks v1.12 Released

K4thos

11 hours ago, marcnivar said:

and I always afraid something I use is not compatible...

Which, as a rule of thumb, is a smart assumption when it comes to IE mods...

Okay, half kidding actually, because there is games where mods are way less compatible (or compatibility of two mods not feasible at all). IE mods are at least trying. :)

Actually my current 2020 playthrough for BGEE and BG2EE are quite smooth, so far nothing game-breaking happen (touch wood..). Perhaps because I'm cautious and read /ask a lot before installing...and didn't install too many things...Even give up on Ascension that I wanted to play for very long because I'm not sure whether it will mess up with the interjections from MOD NPCs in TOB...

However, I feel like want to have more contents in my next evil playthrough (likely this year or beginning of next year) so that I will still feel fresh after playing BG so frequently since 2020....so now more to think and worry 😅

Thanks for helping me so far, may ask more questions in the coming future...

Edited by marcnivar

I have EEex 0.9.7 installed right after EET core and EET_Tweaks 1.12 is installed after EET_end. It seems that component 2080 doesn't see EEex and is not installed. Any idea ?

EET_Tweaks:2080;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Party XP for killing creatures distributed individually
                                   SKIPPING: [Party XP for killing creatures distributed individually]
                                   This component is dependent upon EEex

BEGIN @910900 /*Party XP for killing creatures distributed individually*/
DESIGNATED 2080
GROUP @910000 /*XP adjustments*/
REQUIRE_PREDICATE FILE_EXISTS ~EEex.db~ @990005 /*This component is dependent upon EEex*/

Checks against the wrong file. I'm not even sure which file that was because that's outright missing from the 2.6 counterpart - should've checked against a WeiDU component tbh.

2 hours ago, Graion Dilach said:
BEGIN @910900 /*Party XP for killing creatures distributed individually*/
DESIGNATED 2080
GROUP @910000 /*XP adjustments*/
REQUIRE_PREDICATE FILE_EXISTS ~EEex.db~ @990005 /*This component is dependent upon EEex*/

Checks against the wrong file. I'm not even sure which file that was because that's outright missing from the 2.6 counterpart - should've checked against a WeiDU component tbh.

I went into the EET_Tweaks.tp2 and found those lines.

When you write "checks against he wrong file" do you mean that it shouldn't check for EEex but for something else ?

Should it work if i "deactivate" the line with // ?

// REQUIRE_PREDICATE FILE_EXISTS ~EEex.db~ @990005 /*This component is dependent upon EEex*/
Edited by Mordekaie