Sign in to follow this  
Arthas

"sudden" ending when facing Bg1 end boss

When you face sarevok and kill him, I instantly get into SoD.

But... doesn't sarevok have equipment to be looted? What about tazok and the others? 

Sarevok, no. Well, a single Two-Handed Sword ... is all he has.

Tazok, well Sandthief's Ring, a plate mail and a bastards sword, and potions. So only a ring worth a 1gp, that's actually quite good...

@Arthas, those items are moved to initial SoD area via CopyGroundPilesTo("BD0120",[949.1686]), so nothing is lost.

Edited by K4thos

I really wish EET would offer the option to delay the transition into SoD. I appreciated that in BGT. It's so jarring to have the epilogue sequence and then be thrown right into Korlasz' dungeon. And it would allow us to do TotSC after defeating Sarevok, for example. I know there is this Tamoko mod, but it would work so much better and safer as a native EET feature.

On 5/27/2019 at 7:16 AM, Isewein said:

I really wish EET would offer the option to delay the transition into SoD. I appreciated that in BGT. It's so jarring to have the epilogue sequence and then be thrown right into Korlasz' dungeon. And it would allow us to do TotSC after defeating Sarevok, for example. I know there is this Tamoko mod, but it would work so much better and safer as a native EET feature.

100% agree.  Being able to do TotSC stuff (and some mod stuff, like NTotSC) after Sarevok would be so much better...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this