Selectively install tweaks without reinstalling previous tweaks?

Guest EdekaReweAldiLidl

Guest EdekaReweAldiLidl

I installed Tweaks Anthology with all the tweaks, at that time, I think made me happy. And then, I made some more manual tweaks directly via NearInfinity. I now want to change a few tweaks from Tweaks Anthology and reinstall just these ones. My experience is that the mod uninstalls and reinstalls the tweaks that I previously selected from my first install.

I just want to change some tweaks in the Rule and Npc tweaks, so I skipped cosmetic, content and convenience. I went through Rule tweaks and just changed the specific tweak I want, and changed only that. I also changed the specific tweak I want from the NPC tweaks. Afterwards, it uninstalled and reinstalled a lot of tweaks, I think most of them are from the convenience tweaks because it stopped and asked me again what my preferences are for Romance tweaks even though at the beginning, I skipped showing convenience tweaks.

I'm worried that my manual tweaks via NearInfinity would be erased. Luckily, I made a backup of my override folder before I started. Is it possible to just modify the specific tweak that I want?

WeiDU enforces install order by using an onion layer approach. So if you install, say, components A-B-C-D and then later decide to uninstall B, WeiDU will uninstall D, uninstall C, uninstall B, reinstall C, and reinstall D to make the order A-C-D. If you reinstall B, it will follow the same process of temporarily removing C & D first to process the B reinstall.