Tweaks Anthology v9 Released

On 7/2/2020 at 11:59 AM, subtledoctor said:

But have you tried without installing that component? Maybe the “fix” is just to disable it. (I assumed it was really only for OG BG1.)

I finally got around to trying this - same result, fighter starts with 11 base HP, mage started with 2, thief with 5, etc. I can only assume that one of my other mods is causing some sort of funkiness, but I guess I'll just have to live with setting the base HP to be correct at the start of every BG game. At least it's not CDTweaks' fault.

Edited by Bartimaeus
Guest AndrewZarath

Hey there,

Just an observation: It seems that the component "Allow Stealth and Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor per P&P" does not decrease base percentages only the additional ones. I'm playing latest version of BGEE with a couple of mods, but I have installed the Tweaks at the very end. 

Flagging a compatibility issue with Tome & Blood "bardic casting in leather armor" component and Tweaks Anthology Arcane Spellcasting in Armor tweak.  Subtledoctor has information on the compatibility issue (due to a revision in the component number in Tome & Blood) and older code in Tweaks Anthology, here.

I have a request.  I'd like to have an override variable added to the Send BioWare NPC's to an Inn component.  Sometimes mods don't want stock NPCs to go to various inns.  It would be nice to have a variable such as cd_Ajantis_to_FAI be set to 0 or 1 so it could skip just that one.  That way, install order wouldn't matter.

...I'm just using Ajantis as an example, just so no one panics. :)

11 hours ago, Greenhorn said:

Well, with " ensure that Shar-Teel doesn't die in initial duel " component all what was left of her after two blows was bloody chunk. BG:TotSC game. When I looked her cre file in SC keeper I got MONHP1.itm is not found in database warning. 

Ahh yeah, the BG1:TotSC doesn't have a minimum hit point 1 item at all. As the other games use the opcode effect 208, and the opcodes in BG1 reach only to 190.

Aka, that's not programable.

Now, this is a bummer... or convenient exploit. :p So, after I recruited Eldoth and dropping him to Jovial juggler after he gained 1 level next time I entered that inn he walked straight to my party requesting to join in... with Skie in tow. :laugh2: It is still chapter 2 and I hadn't been anywhere close to Baldur's gate. 

Maybe a stupid question, as I'm new to modding these games, but how would I go about adding Fuinril's code from page 2 to fix the "no locks and traps" component (or, if possible, even just to have the traps module, as a glance over the code seems to indicate locks and traps are completely separate components and that's mostly what I want it for).

Edit: Nvm, figured it out. Changed some code in setup-cdtweaks.tp2. Could only get the traps part, but that's all I wanted anyhow (I like locks: free xp, and they're not annoying like traps).

Edited by Ebonslayer
Guest marcnivar

A short question here, I have started my modded game (just added some npc mod and BG1 NPC) and I just found that I forgot to install tweak to remove the experience cap. Is it safe to install this during midgame? I

On 1/17/2021 at 4:32 PM, Guest marcnivar said:

A short question here, I have started my modded game (just added some npc mod and BG1 NPC) and I just found that I forgot to install tweak to remove the experience cap. Is it safe to install this during midgame? I

Yes. BUT I am not saying anything about any other component. In this statement.

@CamDawg While installing Tweaks Anthology v9 using Project Infinity, I noticed, that the component "Create interval saves" is absent from components, but present in the readme. Could you check why the component isn't showing up in PI?

I noticed it because the mod "Hidden Gameplay Options" provides a component that adds in-game controls for the "Create interval saves" component.