Sword Coast Stratagems v32 now available

34 minutes ago, Guest Maergoth said:

Easier question than the above: Does the Big World Fixpack still work with SCSv32?

With, yes. Does it fix a thing in it... does it need to ?

To it, it won't fix a thing. As there shouldn't be anything to append to... yes, the BW Fixpack does things with patching. Also windows, things that are amorphous solid, that sometimes you can see through.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
Guest OhcrapI'velostmypassword

Does the "improve power of Mantle, Apsolute Immunity" affect Mellisan's "Divine Mantle"? It probably should...

Thanks for keeping this game alive and fresh all these years DavidW. Much appreciated!  

I have a quick question about if or how SCS interfaces with the "altered progression tables" component that is now part of Tweak Anthology. Does altering these tables affect the number of spells SCS assigns to npc's? I'm assuming it uses these altered tables.

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether or not I should use the altered tables? Thanks

On 6/5/2019 at 8:28 PM, DavidW said:

SCS doesn't modify the file beyond adding detectable-spells detection to it, and that string is one of the game engine's core strings.

I'll need a WEIDU.log, since I don't get those on a clean full install.

I checked an unmodded BG2EE installation fresh from Steam.  File splstate.ids does not contain the string ITEM_PSIBLAST there.

setup-stratagems.debug.gz

weidu.log.gz

4 hours ago, DavidW said:

post as .zip if you want me to have a look.

Here's the content of both of those files: weidu.zip

I extracted them with Winrar, and repackaged them back with it to a .zip ... yes, as a consequence, the language code might be off.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
2 hours ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Here's the content of both of those files: weidu.zip

I extracted them with Winrar, and repackaged them back with it to a .zip ... yes, as a consequence, the language code might be off.

Thanks, you beat me to it.  My locale is set to en_US.utf8, unless you're using something very exotic you're probably good, especially since you didn't edit the files.

What is the recommended way of upgrading from one of the release candidates (in my case RC10)? The readme only tells you what to do if you have installed v31 or earlier. The mods in my current installation (BG2) are: Tweaks Anthology, SCSv32RC10, Portraits everywhere, Lighting pack, Jimfix, Inferno and EE UI Tweaks.

33 minutes ago, Alonso said:

What is the recommended way of upgrading from one of the release candidates (in my case RC10)? The readme only tells you what to do if you have installed v31 or earlier. The mods in my current installation (BG2) are: Tweaks Anthology, SCSv32RC10, Portraits everywhere, Lighting pack, Jimfix, Inferno and EE UI Tweaks.

It's the same thing. PS, it's easier to start from a clean install.

Just FTR regarding my earlier report of offensive PfM scroll not working on Davaeorn: I'm on another playthrough (basically same setup), and it appears that there is a problem -- but I think it might be some sort of engine bug related to simultaneous application of PfM and Dave's sequencer firing (or something else in his script). At least I was able to reproduce this time, and he cast (normally, *not* sequencered) MGoI and Remove Magic at CHARNAME.

(It's no big deal to work around.)

EDIT: Also, killing Daveorn seems to crash my game pretty often. I guess he's just becoming the hardest enemy by metagaming me :).

Edited by AnonymousHero
2 hours ago, AnonymousHero said:

Just FTR regarding my earlier report of offensive PfM scroll not working on Davaeorn: I'm on another playthrough (basically same setup), and it appears that there is a problem -- but I think it might be some sort of engine bug related to simultaneous application of PfM and Dave's sequencer firing (or something else in his script). At least I was able to reproduce this time, and he cast (normally, *not* sequencered) MGoI and Remove Magic at CHARNAME.

(It's no big deal to work around.)

EDIT: Also, killing Daveorn seems to crash my game pretty often. I guess he's just becoming the hardest enemy by metagaming me :).

Are you on EE or vanilla?

Guest Titanium White

The red mages in Spider Wood seem to crash the game on Tactical difficulty and above whenever they activate their pre-casted spells. I think the culprit is them trying to cast Protection from Magical Weapons. Stratagems debug gives this when trying to install the Smarter Illasera component:

Spoiler

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1085 column 1-77
Near Text: )
    [CheckStat] argument [PROTECTION_FROM_MAGICAL_WEAPONS] not found in [Stats.IDS]

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1208 column 1-49

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1238 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1268 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1298 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1327 column 1-58

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1358 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1389 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1420 column 1-62

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1451 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1490 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1526 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1562 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1598 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1634 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1670 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1706 column 1-49

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1742 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1779 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1815 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1851 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1887 column 1-49

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1923 column 1-59

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1959 column 1-58

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 1995 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2031 column 1-61

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2067 column 1-60

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2103 column 1-61

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2139 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2175 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2212 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2249 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2286 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2323 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2360 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2397 column 1-49

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2434 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2470 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2500 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2530 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2560 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2590 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2620 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2650 column 1-49

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2680 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2713 column 1-49

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2739 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2765 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2791 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2817 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2843 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2869 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2895 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2921 column 1-73

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2947 column 1-72

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2973 column 1-73

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 2999 column 1-72

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3025 column 1-72

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3047 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3069 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3091 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3113 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3135 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3157 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3174 column 1-49

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3192 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3210 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3228 column 1-64

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3246 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3264 column 1-63

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3282 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3300 column 1-67

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3318 column 1-73

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3336 column 1-72

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3354 column 1-73

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3372 column 1-72

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3390 column 1-72

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3404 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3418 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3432 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3446 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3460 column 1-52

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace\ssl_out\illasera.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 3474 column 1-52

My weidu-log:

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #100 // TobEx - Core: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #102 // Awaken On Damage: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Blindness As Spell Description: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #105 // No Spell Interruption On Zero Damage: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Use Caster Level On Mirror Image [C]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Disable Experience Boost: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #111 // Disable Silence On Charm: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Level One Proficiency Restrictions: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #113 // Remain Hidden On Pickpocket Success [C]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #114 // Rest Spawns Advance Time: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Dialogue Greeting Subtitles: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enable Animation Attack Sounds: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #118 // Subtitles For Standard Soundsets: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #120 // Drop Inventory on Disintegrate: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Drop Inventory on Frozen Death: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #122 // Drop Inventory on Stone Death: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #123 // Enable Auto-Pause On All Screens: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Make All Attack Animations Genuine Attacks: Beta 0025
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #115 // Paws from Shapeshifting Can Not Be Dispelled: v13
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #116 // Remove Thieving Start Bonuses from Bard and Ranger Skills: v13
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.3
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0.3
~BGT/BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.20 (20 Feb 19)
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v23.3
~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #31 // Restored Elfsong Tavern Movie: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGSpawn system based on levels & party members (NOTE: Baldur's Gate Trilogy - BGT required): 1.12
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose the time between re-spawns: 1.12
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #3 // BGSpawn random encounters between areas (NOTE: Baldur's Gate Trilogy - BGT required): 1.12
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v16
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v16
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v16
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // Move or modify some overpowered magic items: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3022 // Replace many +1 magic weapons with nonmagical "fine" ones -> Fine weapons are affected by the iron crisis: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3501 // Standardise spells between BG and BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3541 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at their level (not twice their level): v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 2/3 the normal rate: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4145 // Skip the Candlekeep tutorial sections -> Remove the tutorial NPCs from Candlekeep: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4210 // Randomise the maze in Watcher's Keep: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v32.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v9
// Recently Uninstalled: ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v9
// Recently Uninstalled: ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v9
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v32.1
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v32.1
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add Semaj's Cloak and Upgraded Koveras' Ring of Protection: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #800 // Import more items into Shadows of Amn (WARNING: This can be considered a cheat): 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Bags of the Sword Coast: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Arkion reacts to player's reputation: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1502 // Altered item shattering -> Make armor and shields shatter: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1700 // Salk's Pen-and-Paper ruleset corrections: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1900 // Restore BG2 XP bonus for traps, locks, and scrolls: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Protagonist's biography modifications -> Set BG2 biography upon Shadows of Amn transition: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Enemy items shatter: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Access Ulgoth's Beard west of Wyrm's Crossing only: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2600 // Prevent access to Durlag's Tower from adjacent areas: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2700 // Put Sword of Chaos +2 in Sarevok's inventory: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2800 // Reputation Resets at Beginning of BG2: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // Unique Containers -> Fixes only: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Full 24 hours (BG2EE default, includes sleep): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2431 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes -> Tighten Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes (Angel): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2450 // Enforce PnP Proficiency Rules on Dual-Classed Characters: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v9
~XPMOD/SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Creature XP Reduction -> Reduce to 75%: 7
~XPMOD/SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #8 // Locks, Traps and Spells XP Reduction -> Reduce to 50%: 7
~XPMOD/SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #15 // Quest XP Reduction -> Reduce to 75%: 7
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Hybrid Baldur's Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal Music
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.07
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.3
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v10.2.3