ToB final fight crash

Lilaina

(Posted about this in beamdog forums 1st cuz I didn't realize there was a forum for the mod here)

Thanks for working on this mod! I get crashes during the final fight at the Throne of Bhaal atm. Getting in melee range with Bodhi seems to trigger it, sometimes attacking her from a range too. 

BG2ee 2.5, no other mods, new game etc.

Other boss fights work great so far.

Weidu.log content, please.

So it's:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #61 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> Alternate epilogues by Shawne: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

Elapsed time before first reported bug: about 8 hours, which is actually quite good for me.

Seriously, sorry about this. It's a bug in the spell Bodhi uses to return to humanoid form: I did test the mod fairly extensively, but that specific power must have got missed from my testing, and on overall playthrough tests I must have CTRL-Y'd Bodhi too quickly to see it.

The latest (v2.0.1) release fixes this, so you can redownload. Alternatively, since it's just one file that's changed, you can just unzip the attached file and drop it into your override.

spinkrva.zip

I have more! :D

1. Babau's that spawn on the right platform have messed up names. Also, during one test they turned invisible but didn't attack and I was able to get the abilities from the pool without killing them.

2. Fallen Solar's seem to sometimes attack at least Bodhi and Yaga-Shura. Once, two solars both immediately charged the giant which looked pretty funny tbh.

3. Out of the bhaalspawn, only Sarevok and Balthazar attack me. The rest just stand there throughout the encounter even if I attack em.

Edited by Lilaina

Progress report: 

- fixed the Babau name problem

- fixed the critical issue with most of the Five not attacking - that's a last minute bug caused by a botched adjustment for Detectable Spells, after my main testing cycle was done

- can't reproduce the invisible-Babau problem

- checking out the Fallen Solars