Restoring memory

With the upgrade from The Calling to v5 I was very curious about the quest and added The Calling component to my BGT installation.

I'm currently in a test game state at the mines of Nashkell. I've already been able to restore the memory of the miner Sal.
Unfortunately, I have the following problem:

When I accepted the quest from Melicamp, I had already freed the mines of Nashkell from the goblins and Mulahey beforehand.
I had also spoken to all the miners. As all the miners with names - except Bob - are no longer in the mine, I couldn't find a way to get the information about James' wife, as apart from Bob there is only one unnamed miner and the Amnish soldiers left in the mine.

I've now searched all the levels of the mine, talking to the nameless miners and soldiers and looking in every container to see if I can't find something like a love letter to Winnie or a diary of James where he mentions her name.

Now, just to be on the safe side, I wanted to ask whether it is generally still possible to get the information to restore James' memory if the mines have already been cleared before accepting the quest and the required miner (Marvin?) is no longer there, or whether you have to have completed this quest before finishing the mines in any case.

38 minutes ago, Lumorus said:

I couldn't find a way to get the information about James' wife

I've had the same issue. The miner you are looking for is "MARVIN, but he flew from the mine when you speak with him the first time during the Mine quest...

41 minutes ago, Lumorus said:

Now, just to be on the safe side, I wanted to ask whether it is generally still possible to get the information to restore James' memory if the mines have already been cleared

No you can't get the info. You need to spawn him via the console: CreateCreature("marvin")

22 hours ago, TotoR said:

I've had the same issue. The miner you are looking for is "MARVIN, but he flew from the mine when you speak with him the first time during the Mine quest...

That's right... Thank you, I had forgotten exactly which miner that was.

22 hours ago, TotoR said:

No you can't get the info. You need to spawn him via the console: CreateCreature("marvin")

Ah, thanks, good idea! I'd forgotten that I'd done that the first time I played.

But it's a shame that it only works with a console. @CamDawg I would love it if there was an alternative way to get the information from James' wife.
Would it be possible to give one of the standard miners who are still there after the mine is finished the text that Marvin has?

Hm, I thought of another method that might be less work than giving Marvin's text to another miner:
In Marvin's text, the script that he disappears after being addressed could be removed via the mid when he receives the extended text, so that he, like Bob, remains in the mine and can be addressed at any time.