Ascension 2.0.6 out; report bugs here

DavidW

On 6/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, Abdal said:

Hmmm, after I begin ToB I lose all restored bhaalspawn abilities from SoA(which the mod recently allowed to regain once the PC gets the soul back from Irenicus) if I save and then load said save in ToB.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:40 PM, DavidW said:

Just checking I understand:

- start a ToB game

- save

- reload save

- powers are lost

?

Same bug here.

I have major problems with chapter 10.

Bodhi doesn't spawn, dialog with Irenicus is just him talking to his sister and that's all. Defeating Solars and Irenicus still brings Imoen back to normal, so that is fine. However Balthazar is quite annoying during this battle. He constantly stops his actions and turn into a direction where Gorion's Ward stands. After this fight he talks to him and from that moment he behaves normal.

In the final fight with Melissan, only Abazigal and Yaga-Shura are hostile. The rest of enemies, including Melissan, have blue circles. After killing all of the Bhaal's children Melissan is still immortal and does nothing. When I talk to her, she speaks to Imoen and if Imoen is in the party, Melissan does her magic and softlocks the game xD

My WeiDU log.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.6
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: Beta 4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: Beta 4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #50 // IWD Bard Song: Beta 4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two Handed Axe Item Pack: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v9

Edited by dvoytek
Guest Christian

Playing on BGIIEE 2.5. Still in Shadows of Amn before going to Spellhold. When travelling to Watchers Keep the first time I get "Regains Bhaal Powers". Charname gets an additional set of heals, DUHMs and slow poison (according to reputation) as well as charges for slayer transformation. When transforming to slayer the charge numbers for slayer transformation go bananas. Like not counted down but instead from 2 to 8 to 23 or things like that.

According to my WeiDU.log there is no other component installed that messes with the bhaalspawn powers. Other mods I installed (at least partially) after Ascension are atweaks (V 4.53), Stratagems (SCS 32.2) and cdtweaks (Anthology V 9). But as said, apart from Ascension no other component regarding the bhaalspawn powers:

~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.6
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.6

Leaving and returning to Watchers keep does not give additional powers.