SCS updated to 32.2

The new Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities works very inconsistently in my game. My protagonist only has access to Chain Contingency, but not to Contingency, Spell Trigger or sequencers. Jan can cast three spell sequencers in a row, but the last two have no effect. And so on, there are many other inconsistencies. This might be related to the fact that I updated from v31 to v31RC10, then to v32, and then to v32.2 all within the same game.

12 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Also shouldn't that be 

STR_VAR resource=EVAL "%DEST_RES%" END

?

(I.e. a variable in the resource field requires EVAL?)

SCS uses AUTO_EVAL_STRINGS.  I've checked (and patched in my game) nabparab.spl, the resources get set to "override", not to "%DEST_RE".  The latter would be the result of a missing EVAL, it would also generate a warning.

I filed a bug on this behavior of DEST_RES over at PPG, we'll see if it gets picked up.

Edited by Angel
On 6/12/2019 at 2:01 PM, Lilaina said:

Customize NPC Class/Kit ability isn't working for me either. Not sure which version broke it but it did work earlier.

In case it helps, I can reproduce this. Attaching my weidu.log. Let me know if I can help reproducing it.

Edited by suy
duplicated, sorry
On 6/12/2019 at 2:01 PM, Lilaina said:

Customize NPC Class/Kit ability isn't working for me either. Not sure which version broke it but it did work earlier.

In case it helps, I can reproduce this. I can select the ability, but I don't see any effect. Attaching my weidu.log. Let me know if I can help reproducing it.