Crash with mages' pre-cast spells on 32.2 vanilla BG

The logs aren't useful, unfortunately, as they only help if something goes wrong in the install. And I can't reproduce this myself - SCS's spell selections are randomized, so probably whatever the problem is, it's occurring with some specific selection of resources used by Halacan.

Can you 

- find halaca.cre in your override, zip it, and post it

- if you know how, open halaca.cre in Near Infinity, find what mage script he's using (it'll be something like dw#mg161.bcs, probably not that exact number though) and zip and post that too?

11 hours ago, Titanium White said:

Baldur's Gate Trilogy seems to crash every time I meet Halacan and he casts his pre-cast spells on non-EE Tactical. I had a similar problem with the Red Mages in Spider Wood but the latest update seemed to fix those after re-installing SCS. Attached are some logs.

SETUP-STRATAGEMS.zip

WeiDU.log

I read in your weidu.log that you have ascension 2.0.3 installed. Is it possible that you have the same problem as me with opcode 282 ?

@DavidW  does the later installation of SCS 32.2 which has the fixed Detectable Spells version undo the damage from the ascension DS ?