Error running Project Infinity

I gave it quick glance beforehand, saw system requirements, 64 bit escaped my attention. Thanks for answer and best of luck with your project.  

P.S. By the way, if you don't mind my question, what happened with all your posts at SHS? The all vanished without trace. 

Edited by Greenhorn

I would be grateful for instruction on how to install Powershell 5.1 on Windows 7 64 bit. Current NET framework is 4.8 it seems and Powershell 2.0. Downloaded Win7AndW2K8R2-KB3191566-x64.ZIP from "Install and Configure WMF 5.1" link. Tried somehow to run it in Powershell without success. I searched internet for solution but there are many instances of that particular problem without clear solution. Must I  first install "Win7AndW2K8R2-KB3191566-x64" which was part of that ZIP file?

@Greenhorn Since you already have NET framework 4.8 then yes. The official instructions require to run Install-WMF5.1.ps1 via elevated shell but this script only checks if you have correct NET and optionally PS 3.0 which you need to uninstall before installing PS 5.1. Did you receive an error trying to run Win7AndW2K8R2-KB3191566-x64.msi? Do you have run Windows Update and installed all updates?

BTW: The "Install and Configure WMF 5.1" link takes you directly to the official instructions how to install Powershell 5.1 - look at the "Installing WMF 5.1 on Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7" paragraph. It has very detailed instruction how to install it even when someone just installed clean copy of Windows 7. I doubt that I could add anything more to make such instructions easier to follow.

Edited by AL|EN
40 minutes ago, AL|EN said:

@Greenhorn Since you already have NET framework 4.8 then yes. The official instructions require to run Install-WMF5.1.ps1 via elevated shell but this script only checks if you have correct NET and optionally PS 3.0 which you need to uninstall before installing PS 5.1. Did you receive an error trying to run Win7AndW2K8R2-KB3191566-x64.msi? Do you have run Windows Update and installed all updates?

BTW: The "Install and Configure WMF 5.1" link takes you directly to the official instructions how to install Powershell 5.1 - look at the "Installing WMF 5.1 on Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7" paragraph. It has very detailed instruction how to install it even when someone just installed clean copy of Windows 7. I doubt that I could add anything more to make such instructions easier to follow.

Well, problem was easy to solve actually, instead of all that manual mucking with   Install-WMF5.1.ps1 all I had to do was to run Win7AndW2K8R2-KB3191566-x64.msu and Powershell 5.1 was installed automatically it seems. "Scratch", not so obvious when you read instractions, at least to me. :D

Thank you for your support and I'm eagerly looking to explore Project Infinity!