How to empty my attachments ?

Well, thank you for your help, Jarno. But I’ve only succeeded to go to 92% until now, the principal attachments having posts impossible to edit, specially a big ToB capture which is the biggest file - 437,53 ko 06/02/2017 - present here. So what I need is a total cleaning of my attachments, and what I have to do for this ?

NB: have you vineyards in Finland ?

Well, I’ve already since yesterday access to my attachments, but no trash icon is available ! so I’m at 92% full and I can’t to delete the 17 last attachments because I can’t edit them, specially an huge file the 06/02/2017…Well if you could add these trash icons  in my personal  profile I would be happy. Thank you by advance.

IMO, deleting attachments from old posts is on par with deleting old posts, or even deleting a user account:  content is lost and conversations and discussion become much harder to follow.  Doing that type of thing is really a shame, and I suspect others agree:

On 4/13/2019 at 3:03 PM, Mike1072 said:

We can delete your account, but we'd prefer to preserve your posts.

On 4/30/2018 at 10:54 AM, CamDawg said:

G3 prides itself, immensely, upon the fact that we've never banned anyone or deleted a post--save spambots, of course--and fortunately that will not be changing any time soon.

I would MUCH rather see the cumulative attachment limit dropped...

Admins?

On 7/3/2019 at 11:58 AM, Sam. said:

IMO, deleting attachments from old posts is on par with deleting old posts, or even deleting a user account:  content is lost and conversations and discussion become much harder to follow.  Doing that type of thing is really a shame, and I suspect others agree:

I would MUCH rather see the cumulative attachment limit dropped...

Admins?

We've got limited storage space, so unlimited is not an option.  If you are nearing the limit, you may have to remove some of your old attachments which are no longer necessary. We leave that in your hands; this prevents cruft from accumulating while keeping the most important stuff around.

On 7/3/2019 at 8:37 AM, Prof Errata said:

Well I’m at 63% available…Yet 9  attachments to delete and I;ll be happy…

I've moved you to the modder group which gives you more space.

@Jarno Mikkola I strongly advise against zipping .debug and. log files, because it decteases the chance of people actually looking at them (I will not spend the time to download and unzip to be able to look at a weidu.log file).

Instead, you can copy the content of such (text) files into spoiler tags. Et voilà: even less attachment space needed, even higher readibility.