Bard songs and duplicate spells

Looking forward to try this interesting mod for the first time ( on Tutu platform ). But I have few questions. First one is what or which song Blade bard kit will be using with this mod? Old default bard song from unmodded game which only gave protection from fear as far as I know? Perhaps BG2 fixpack version from OBC component which gives +1 luck to Blades? Or perhaps only The Ballad of Three Heroes from this mod? My second question is about compatibility and possible issues with some other, mostly older mods which are using variants of the same spells from arcane and divine packs included here, for example TDD or DSotSC. Unfortunately those spells are integral, inseparable part of those mods and spells from this mod also come in " all or nothing " variant. I know that authors of this mod can't do much about this issue but I can at least send report of overlapping spells in hope that one day somebody will sort out this issue. I think that even 1pp uses couple of " cause wound " spells from IWD if I'm not mistaken... 

That would be "  Old default bard song from unmodded game which only gave protection from fear as far as I know ". There is slight chance for "  BG2 fixpack version from OBC component which gives +1 luck to Blades " but I doubt that Tutu ever incorporated that fix. Anyway I thought so exactly but thanks for confirmation.     

Guest TheWelcomingGlade

I know this mod only affects the songs of trueclass bards, but what about a mod kit that still uses the base song ability? For example, if I were to install this mod and Chorister from the Song and Silence mod, would the Chorister be able to pick songs?