Version 2.2 of Evandra Released

Rhaella

On 7/6/2019 at 3:15 AM, Lava said:

Yay! :) You should let others know through the feed or something :) It's so great to see more and more from you, Rhaella :)

Oh, I am around. Just... not very around, haha. Now I can try to focus on getting a new project finished before 2024.

I'm not sure how the feed works, though.

On 7/6/2019 at 7:25 AM, Vlan said:

❤️ for the Crossmod banter

Of course! I'd have liked to write more of it, but I didn't want to sit on what I did have for another six months.

Actually, if you or anyone else wants crossmod with a specific character, let me know.

Kivan, Coran and maybe Minyae from the Beaurin Legacy might be worth mentioning.

Coran as an elf, with his usual ladykiller banter, and maybe some talks about Evandras former "home"

Kivan as an elf, about Evandras home, and a quick mention of Deheriana

Minyae on the search for power (tome) getting some wise suggestions from Evandra

Something like that...

Feed is super simple. You post the news (with a proper prefix, like G3: Evandra v2.2 Released) and just write info on what is the mod about and what is new in this version and then links to forum, download and website. The pattern is there. And ten the system does the magic, posting copies of the news at SHS and every other website that use the code of that specific feed.

If you'll decide that you want to write crossmod with any of my NPCs, just let me know :)

On 7/11/2019 at 2:02 AM, Vlan said:

Kivan, Coran and maybe Minyae from the Beaurin Legacy might be worth mentioning.

Coran as an elf, with his usual ladykiller banter, and maybe some talks about Evandras former "home"

Kivan as an elf, about Evandras home, and a quick mention of Deheriana

Minyae on the search for power (tome) getting some wise suggestions from Evandra

Something like that...

Yeah, those are definitely all good options, except that I'm not sure if Domi is still around at all. I think she has an open crossmod policy, though.

On 7/11/2019 at 3:22 AM, Lava said:

Feed is super simple. You post the news (with a proper prefix, like G3: Evandra v2.2 Released) and just write info on what is the mod about and what is new in this version and then links to forum, download and website. The pattern is there. And ten the system does the magic, posting copies of the news at SHS and every other website that use the code of that specific feed.

If you'll decide that you want to write crossmod with any of my NPCs, just let me know :)

Absolutely! Though right now I don't seem capable of even writing messages here without serious delays, so it'd be best to wait at least a couple of weeks. :)