Jastey's SoD Tweakpack

6 minutes ago, Guest Nerogami said:

She never leaves and her dialogue starts again.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

6 minutes ago, Guest Nerogami said:

In dialogue window there's no <CHARNAME> but Entar Silvershield, even if <CHARNAME> is speaking.

I think there is not much I can do about this. At least I do not know what I could change. As I said, the tweak uses almost all original cutscenes, so this behavior would be for the original game, too. Unless I missed something really obvious.

Thank you for reporting!

The mod updates to v6!

The new version comes with two new components, fixes, and globally unique LABELs to support Project Infinity.

Description of the new components:

9 Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always)
-----------------------------------
This component makes it so the blood of Belhifet has to be applied from Toril's side to close the portal at Dragonspear Castle, which will be done by Aun Argent. This gives the possibility that Aun Argent can be rescued even if Caelar died in the battle with Belhifet.
Caelar will remain in Avernus to guard the place in case she survived, so this tweak should be compatible with any Caelar NPC mods.

10 Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key
-----------------------------------
This component eliminates the question why De Lancie would have a key to that vault door, which doesn't make sense to me.
With this component, the story is changed so that there is only one vault door key which first is in possession of Caelar. Hephernaan will then take the key with him into Avernus, locking the door to give his master more time to prepare his attack and also to lock Caelar and the PC in so they'd have to follow him to Belhifet or fight each other.
Thus, De Lancie doesn't lock the PC in to fight the fiends of Avernus on their own. Instead, the coalition officers can't open the door at that time even if they wanted to.
This is a small tweak which doesn't have any real influence on the game. It will still be either Caelar or Aun Argent who will hand the key to the PC after the fight before teleporting back.

Changelog v6:

-two new components: "Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always)" and "Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key".
-Revised Ending: Neeras prison lovetalk should not loop; interjection of bystander should play; journal entries should be sorted for the correct title.
-"More dialogue choices": lines of Jaheira & Dynaheir at the end about their motivation to join the PC are now added at a more sensible point in Imoen's dialogue and only show for the "Duke Belt" ending.
-added globally unique LABELs to support Project Infinity.
-added install checks for "Another fine Hell" Mod.

The mod updates to v7!

Changelog:

-"Skip Korlasz' Dungeon": optimized scripting and general handling; Imoen should initiate dialogue, but only if she's present, and not if Transition is installed.
-"Skip Korlasz' Dungeon": crossmod with Transitions, Endless BG1, and Another fine Hell mod: items from Korlasz Dungeon should be transferred to PC's current bedsise table in all cases. Entrance to Korlasz Dungeon from EndlessBG1 (v9) will be sealed if Dungeon is done via this tweak.

The mod updates to v7.2 with proofreadings of German veryion by Shai Hulud!

Players of the German version please note: The German version is consistent to the fan-made "Deutsche Übersetzung für SoD". This means, that names and terms could differ from the official German version shipped with the game. Install "Deutsche Übersetzung für SoD" for a consistent game experience.

Changelog:

-German version: Proofread by Shai-Hulud.

Hello @jastey,

I'm actually working on a proofreading from Jastey SoD tweakPack.

I've checked the contents of the mod and I can't figure out who the NPC using the c#sthelp is (I don't have the SoD extension. If it's an NPC from SoD, I don't have the .DLG to appreciate who it is.). In my mind, it's just an ordinary soldier without particular relationship with the PC.

Is c#sthelp a man or a woman? And what is his relationship to the PC (formal/informal) ?

EDIT :

I have a question for game.tra, I can't find where the dialogues from @100 to @112 are used (It's look like the same dialogues extension than Another fine hell, is it used in add_bdchains.baf too ?)

Same question for @0. I don't know where the dialogue is used.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Machiavélique
Others questions

Hello Machiavélique,

Jastey will confirm, but normally it's Arkanis, I think. One of the two companions who join you in the catacombs of candlkeep.

Yes look at the readme : component 3, Skip Korlasz's Dungeon.

Edited by JohnBob
Check Readme