Gerri's BGT NPC Portraits

Hello, does anybody by some lucky chance know where can I download this mod? All links which point to Kerzenburg or Rosenranken are dead. I have old version 1.6 buried somewhere on my hard drive but can't find anywhere  most recent v.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This was salvaged from ashes of my now deceased hard drive and Tutu installation on it: 

REMOVED

Don't know is it legal, morally proper (  helping fellow players in need isn't immoral in my book ) or whatever so grab it while you can.

And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! :) 

P.S. I fought the law and law won :p, in case anybody need link I will send it via PM. 

Edited by Greenhorn
6 hours ago, Isewein said:

Turns out the mod finally made it to GitHub. I must say I like those much better than PPE, all things considered. Or maybe I have just grown used to them over the years.

Really nice find Isewein although I have no idea how you managed to stumble on it and find it. It is somewhat frustrating that so many older, less known but nevertheless quite good mods disappeared forever or lay deeply buried on some obscure sites unknown to 99,5 % people who still play these games ( in all their versions ) . 

On 10/4/2021 at 11:56 PM, Isewein said:

Turns out the mod finally made it to GitHub. I must say I like those much better than PPE, all things considered. Or maybe I have just grown used to them over the years.

Thanks for the link. But unfortunately this mod is intended for BGT/BG2 only or users with extremely poor eyesight... The portraits contained in the archive have all size 38x60. This size will make them appear blurry on EE games.

Edited by zelazko

Unfortunately it seems that Gerri wasn't able to update the mod for EE because of the heightened copyright concerns in our day and age (quite ironic considering how AI art is tolerated...). You can manually upscale the pictures by the batch using Gimp but the quality of the results varies a lot... I wish Gerri could update the mod.

PS: Actually, it seems like our Russian friends have got an EET v3.1 of the mod. Maybe someone knows the maintainers and can contact them?

https://arcanecoast.ru/mod/bgt-eet-npc-portraits-pack

Edited by Isewein