Smarter mages install problem (fixed by myself)

hello. In my install and with SCS32 The Smarter mage composant cannot be installed. The weidu is :

Determining spells and script for BODTAN
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/seq_alloc.2da] loaded, 82499 bytes
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/trigger_list.2da] loaded, 6639 bytes
loading 2 tra files
[weidu_external/lang/stratagems/english/mage.tra] has 21 translation strings
[weidu_external/lang/stratagems/FRENCH/mage.tra] has 14 translation strings
ERROR: cannot convert %WIZARD_SUMMON_BONEGUARD_LEVEL% or %%WIZARD_SUMMON_BONEGUARD_LEVEL%% to an integer
ERROR: [BODTAN.CRE] -> [override/BODTAN.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
Stopping installation because of error.

I already experienced this bug during a previous installation and I had skipped the component, but this time I tried hard and found the bug: simply by changing "SUMMON_BONEGUARD" to "CREATE_BONEGUARD" in mage/spellchoice/iwd/vampire.2da, the component is installed.

Just to elaborate on my earlier comment: SCS spells get selected at random from various lists, and there are different lists for each type of spellcaster ('vampire mage' is its own type) and different lists for SR, IWD and vanilla spell systems. There is a typo in the IWD-spell vampire mage list: SUMMON_BONEGUARD should, as deratiseur spotted, be CREATE_BONEGUARD. But that's one of four 9th-level spells that a vampire mage might get (after his/her defensive spells are allocated) and there are hardly any vampire mages in the game who get 9th-level spells - indeed, on an unmodded install, I don't think there are any. So this is *only* going to show up on an install that's already tweaking mage levels somehow, and even then it's random if it shows up on a particular install - my testing wouldn't have, and indeed didn't, pick it up.

I need to push a new translation anyway so I might see if I can do this later tonight, as I'm otherwise going to be away for a while and won't have a chance.